Get sprayed with Loring - SOLD OUT

The wines will not be under screwcap… we’ll be using a crown cap instead. Our commitment to No TCA continues! Since we haven’t designed any of our crown caps or labels yet, these bottles will come pretty plain.

BTW - in case you didn’t get the “Loring Spray” reference, it came as a play on Sea Smoke’s Sea Spray, which was being talked about on the board at the same time I had dinner with Todd…

Me!

Fuck. I quit

[rofl.gif] [oops.gif]

drats… too late

OMFG LOL

I’m going to allow the curse word to stay on just because it is so freakin’ funny

I’m still literally LOL’ing here - thank you!

Sweet, does that mean it’s California Grand Cru too?

I know - i busted a gut!! Haller, you crack me up.

I like the idea of letting others go if you ordered the first offer. I can certainly live with that, even though I know what that other offer is and I covet it as well. Oh well.

Sadly, no neener And it wasn’t making fun of Sea Smoke - I love those guys! It was a true HOMAGE… and pretty funny [berserker.gif]

We currently don’t have shippers that fit the larger bottles, so we won’t ship the wines for at least a couple of weeks.

Hello Brian,
I was not quick enough for this offering.

When will these be released to the general public?

Thanks.

I’m thinking of waiting another year before we disgorge some portion to sell for real. I like where the wines are at right now, but they could use some more time to gain some more complexity. They will most likely be made available to mailing list members only, since we’re making so little each year.

I was alseep at the wheel… [popcorn.gif] and I want this!!! [head-bang.gif]

First rule of BerserkerDay:

NEVER LEAVE THE SITE

Glad I didn’t bother with niceties. If I had added “please” I might’ve missed out.

I’m afraid to leave my computer even to go to the bathroom [shock.gif]

Boo Ya!! I’m real happy to score these! [thankyou.gif]

Glad I didn’t bother with niceties. If I had added “please” I might’ve missed out.[/quote]

My loss, your gain. :slight_smile:

Anyone get sprayed with Loring yet?

Bottles arrived in Chicago today; unfortunately, they did not bring brut-rose kinda weather with them.