Get sprayed with Loring - SOLD OUT

Trois Three in da house, also in Chicagou.

I cracked a bottle of the BdB last night with Jen - love this stuff. A bit richer in the fruit sweetness than I remember, but still I think the best thing Brian’s made. [snort.gif]

had the bdb last night with some cork dorks. big hit with everyone. the one scorer at the table gave it a 92.
the rose will sit for a few months.

• 2009 Loring Wine Company Brut Rosé - USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Lucia Highlands (4/13/2012)
    Beautiful peachy rose color, like a sunset. Light bubbles. Nose of salted watermelon. More salinity on the palate, and a slightly vegetal character, maybe rhubarb and strawberry pie. Long finish, with an odd metallic note at the end. Not particularly complex, but a pleasant sipper with subtle charm.

Posted from CellarTracker

I had to bring this thread back as we had the chance to open a bottle of the ‘Loring Spray’ Rose on Friday evening, and we very much enjoyed it. I think some bottle age really helped this wine, even though it was stored cold (refrigerator) the whole time. Early on, I recall thinking it had a bit too much sweet fruit (not necessarily sugar, just rather than tart fruit) and perhaps a little candied as a result. Now it has fleshed out wonderfully, and is really excellent.

Has anyone else had one recently?