GLASVIN a new handmade glass!

I just bought 4. Have a special bottle in mind to try these out.

I just ordered a pair. Thanks for the berserkers discount. Looking forward to trying them out.
Cheers,
H

In for 2. been looking for a glass anyway, and now I’ve got the cellar set up in a childproof part of the house, it’s about time to get some “real” glasses. thank you!

just got mine in. ok. these glasses are legit. I just tasted this with the zalto universal and the GGG. I love the feel, smell, taste. Also the boxes they come in are foam inserts, so perfect for travel. The weight distribution on the glass with some wine in it is perfect. THe zalto is a little top heavy, GGG a little bottom heavy, the glasvin is great. The grassl have a good balance too but the bottom is kinda too big for me.

Not sure there is a glass better under $25. I bought an 8 pack so it was $21 a glass.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

David told me they are close to selling out of this shipment. Hop on it!

I need to buy myself another 8 pack. My neighbors are taking almost all of mine after seeing my Instagram post :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Just got my six pack and could not agree more - best stem around for 25 bucks - I love my GGG, but break 1 every other month (I’am a clutz pileon) and so these are the new daily stems.

All the GG Standart will be disbursed to friends and family and replaced with these!

I really appreciate everyone’s support. We have to reserve some as replacement glasses - that’s our top priority. But the lead time isn’t crazy - a couple of months.

Yeah like I need more glasses but I woke up last night at 2am and at that time I’m weak bam order in. Love the look can’t wait to try them!

1 Like

Order in - thank you for the discount. Don’t really need new stemware, and love my GGGs, but I seem to break one every other month. Almost as expensive as my wine habit. :slight_smile:

Down to my last couple, so I was going to be looking for new glasses soon to replace them.

Have to say, all the testimonials were persuasive. Looking forward to receiving them.

In for 4. Love my Grassl’s but this seems to be an offer you can’t refuse (plus I’m a klutz)

In for 2. I’m in love with my Grassl 1855s, but wanting something for summer whites and rosés, these look like a great option to explore.

Ordered 4. Excited to try a new daily driver for my non-Pinot selections.

Saw Charlie’s IG story, bought 8. Looking forward to it!

Just ordered a 4 pack to replace some of my random breaks over the year. Thanks!

Is there only the one size/model? That’s all I see on the site so I presume so, but just wanted to confirm.

only one size .

1 Like

1 size. It’s their universal glass.

Charlie got me on IG too, in for 4

Hi, we changed the store to take pre-arrival requests. It will take roughly 2 months to get another shipment. No credit card is required, and you can still buy these glasses at the same 40% off using the discount code. Feel free to change your mind after you place the order, of course.

I am distinctly in the needing more glasses like I need a hole in the head camp, but…Order in for 4. This is going to be a long two months.

TW