GLASVIN (Best Products of 2020 - Food & Wine Mag) *New Product Launch - Decanter*

Decanters!!

Expression and Aromatic on order to match my Originals!

1 Like

Bought a decanter, universals, and expressions. Love the glasses. Worked great as gifts this past holiday season too. Everyone has loved them.

1 Like

Went back for the decanter 2 pack because I have wet tissue paper for willpower. [truce.gif] I’m normally a “buy decanters at the flea market or second hand store” kind of guy, but these GLASVINs are stylish as hell, and the deal is just too good to pass-up. Thanks, David! champagne.gif

… now starting to wonder where I’m going to hide when the wife gets home tonight — I’ve already called the credit card company to let them know nothing fishy is going on, so as to avoid an alert on the card, but that’s only going to buy me time … maybe. Pray for me. [foilhat.gif]

Thanks Brian :blush: I wonder how many people use stolen credit cards to buy handblown decanters…hmm

I already have 6 Universals that I love. I ordered some Expressions based on Mr. Fu’s ringing endorsement.

And let me second the amazing customer service from David. Second to none.

Aromatic or Expression for big reds?

Hi Nick, Expression is what most people would use for big reds. Aromatic is what people use for more perfumed reds.

Thank you David!

[rofl.gif] … as long as my CC Co. isn’t wondering, I’m good! [rofl.gif]

Great deal for the decanters, wish I didn’t already have such a hodgepodge, would have bought more than 2.

Looks like a good deal. The last thing I need is more stems but I couldn’t resist and bought a few.

Just placed an order for six Universal glasses.

Ordered

Don’t need but want…order in

Just bought 2 x 2 Expression as a universal glass (due to a certain endorsement here) plus two of those beautiful decanters.

I’m looking forward to trying them out.

Thanks, David!

1 Like

You’re welcome Jayson!

Bought my first Glasvin glasses! Expression. (Aromatic was sold out!)

Hi Brian, if you prefer aromatic just let me know. We can roughly afford to go into our safety stock for the rest of the day.