GLASVIN (Best Products of 2020 - Food & Wine Mag) *New Product Launch - Decanter*

Lol

I couldn’t resist picking up a couple of the decanters.

David, if possible would live to add 2 aromatic to my order, just placed and added in the comments

Is it possible to add 2 aromatics to an order I’m about to put in? It’s not an option on the website. I don’t mind if they ship later in the year

Ben & Andrew, I’ve sent you invoice for 2 aromatics. We’ve fixed the website so that it no longer says “sold out”. Thank you so much!
Regards,
David

In for 4 glasses. Looking forward to trying. Thanks for participating

Order in for 2 Decanters and 2 more Expression. Thank you David!

Love our universals. In for 4 expressions!

Ordered 4 glasses – can’t wait to test them out!

Thanks for updating David

In for two decanters. Great experience with the expression glasses.

Welp, got around to looking at email receipts and it appears I bought 6 Expression glasses and 6 Decanters…so I guess I will serve 6 guests 6 bottles of wine, each with their own decanter and glass…and furnish 6 Ubers when done.

Need to read the fine print of Decanters being a 2 pack obv, but now I have a couple of nice gifts ready to give! BD Frenzy caught me on day 1.

Hi, I would like two of the Aromatic in addition if you can.

Mark - I have refunded you three decanters worth for now, if you want to buy the three back now or later, no problem

Sounds great, I’ve added to your order.

Order in! Great glasses.

Order in for a set of aromatics !

Appreciate it! I was willing to stand by my order as it was my mistake so very kind of you, that’s great customer service right there!

Great value. First purchase ever as this is my first BD. Easy purchase with the savings and quality. Thanks!

Order in for 4 of the Expression. I love the price point on these - even without the BD discount. Zalto quality without the stress of owning $60 stems.

1 Like