Goodfellow and Burgs NYC - **With Marcus Goodfellow ** (Fri 6/10/22)

Venue has been booked! www.noreetuh.com with an 18 attendee cap (including Marcus).

• The cost will be a little higher than the original message (may be up to $250 all-in per person) to secure their private dining area with minimum spend. Will update OP and post again here when we have more details.
  • Finalizing Goodfellow wines with Marcus now
  • Thereafter will finalize Burgs
  • Thereafter will start asking Venmo payments to hold seats (and put down deposit for the room)

Hope to be in position of asking for confirmatory deposits first week of May (in 2 weeks).

1 Like

Excited! Should be a cool event!

If I remember correctly, we are staying that weekend in SOHO or Chelsea, so not too far from the restaurant. I can probably make this work, so go ahead and add me to the wait list and Iā€™ll try to convince our friends that they can do without me for a few hours.

Now that I know the location, Iā€™ll look at hotels. Iā€™ll probably Acela up so I imagine Iā€™ll want to stay either close to the restaurant or close to Moynihan Train Hall (not that I like that area much). I also have a hotels.com discount expiring soon.

Also, I see seats 12 and 15 are marked as mine. Does that mean I have chance to confirm a +1?

Last question: what time on 6/10 is the reservation for?

Yes, as that was an accident but there is still an open seat (even with your +1). I put down as pending.

I had penciled in 6:00PM. Enough time to allow anyone off work to get there on a Friday, start 6:30pm sharp, and to allow for an ā€˜after partyā€™ at Noreetuh if folks are so inclined to keep the party going (I am told they have a good list).

1 Like

Does anyone have any dietary restrictions to be aware of? I am gluten free and will ensure at least a couple gluten-free options throughout the course of the meal. I will need to be thoughtful to vegetarian/pescatarian preferences/allergies.

Hi Shan, If there is any drop offs, I would like to be included. Also if there is a room for a +1, My wife. But she wonā€™t be drinking, sheā€™s pregnant.

James, are you Seat 18 or on wait list?

I have purchased my airline ticket, and have booked my hotel in Tribeca, so I confirm. Thanks, Shan.

If anyone is traveling from the same neighborhood, happy to share a ride (and bottle, I mean, there could be traffic and all?).

No restrictions/allergies, thanks for asking.

If that 18th spot is still available I am in.

Please confirm me thx

I will start looking to collect funds of $250/person over the next two weeks. Uncollected amounts by May 10th will move you to the wait list. If the event cost ends up of < $250/person, the amount will be refunded to you. As of now, its expected that the event will cost close to $250/person (for space, food, and wines).

I have updated the waitlist/confirms; if anyone has a dispute please let me know.

Shan,

You note Michael Ch@ng and Michael C as attending. Iā€™m guessing theyā€™re the same, no?

If the other seat was for my +1 then you can release it; itā€™ll just be me at this one.

Truth be told, Iā€™ve spent the last 15 minutes trying to find a correspondence with Michael C via email or PM. I think you are right. But just double-checking to be sureā€¦

Guillermo, how are you looking re +1?

Thereā€™s Mike C, whose last name is also the same. Maybe it was that?

PMs out to request payment of those listed in OP. Any payment not received in next 2 weeks will open up to waitlist.

And I just received a Venmo payment from a certain ā€œM Cā€ [swoon.gif]

Thatā€™s me