Grassl Glass / April 6th Update - DELIVERY TOMORROW

Is the Versatile the same as the Standart, or a different shape? If not, is the Liberte the same shape as the Standart? (i know it’s a hand-blown, just wondering about shape/size)?

Hello Mike

Standart is a Gabriel Glass, not a Grassl Glass. Gabriel makes a single universal stem. Their mouth blown is called the Gold, or “GGG” for shorthand (Gabriel Glass Gold) and they have a machine-made called the Standart. I don’t sell these stems. If memory serves, the Gold is $71.00 USD and the Standart is $31.25

Grassl has two lines, Vigneron and Elemental. Both are mouth-blown.

Vigneron is taller (23 CM) and lighter than the Elemental (21.4CM)

Vigneron has 4 glasses
Elemental has 3 with one of them being stemless for wine or water. The “Versatile” glass in the Elemental line is a wine glass, the Elemental Champagne is, well, a Champagne stem. The Elemental line has more glass in it. More durable and really designed as an industry stem for high use, high abuse line (restaurants w/o superior wine services for example).

You can see both lines very well on the parent site, www.grasslglass.com

Order in. Pity the XL polishing cloth is sold out. Would love to grab one once back in stock

Stephen…$60.00…My fault…it’s the Carafe at $50.00

If you want one, buy it, i’ll give you $10.00 for your proof-reading skills. :slight_smile:

Chris, heads-up, if you had a case that carried 2 glasses and a bottle I would absolutely be in.

Max - it’s been discussed. Here’s the work around. Buy the carafe, buy the silicon stopper. The carafe slides right in and the stopper will contain the wine. Now you have a portable “bottle”.

XL Cloth updated, not sold out, please try again. quirk in Shopify. Sorry sir. You get one for free for pointing it out. Please order, we’ll refund and you will get one when they come in.

Just rounded out my set. Thanks.

Thanks Chris. Grabbed the XL cloth now

Ordered thank you! Looking forward to trying these!

[cheers.gif] order in–replacements and extras–can’t recommend highly enough! Everything about them (incl quality, customer service and ease of ordering) is top-notch!

1 Like

I’m in

The offer on WB shows the carafe at $40, but the website shows $50. Which is the price?

SONOFA…
$40.00

you too get a ‘proofread’ credit if you want one.

What a great deal! just got more.

My Wine Check carrier is perfect for my GGGs and Grassl Mineralités, but it is a little narrow for Grassl Crus and 1855s so in for a Voyage+ to haul my larger glasses and for air travel.

Mike - we are reticent to insure against this (yet) - but we have been testing the Voyage with stems being sent, as is, through postal services, and so far (4x), no breakage of the stems…

1 Like

Order in!

Chris…

Ordered the stopper and the carafe… I have a place for them. Thanks!

A half dozen glasses are ordered. My 3rd BD in a row ordering from Chris.

1 Like

Order in for a dozen glasses and a decanter + stopper.

The Grand Reserve tie-in is great, by the way. I had heard a lot about these glasses on the boards, but never tried them.

The two that came “Free” with my credit card convinced me these were definitely on the BD purchase list.

Thank you!

1 Like