Grassl Glass / April 6th Update - DELIVERY TOMORROW

Order in! Got some 1855, decanter and a cloth.

Thanks Chris!

Now, I have the complete set! I won’t have to use my budget glasses anymore!

Making my dreams come true on the travel set. My wife told me that since no such product exists that clearly it’s insane to bring your own stems to a restaurant. Now who has the last laugh?!??

LOL…nice work Justin…

Thanks Chris. Order in.

Have had a number of private inquiries on the case. Here is a video of it being opened up so you can see what a 2-unit looks like in more detail.

The video is the far-right image of the unit on the table.

https://cjfselections.com/products/wb-grassl-voyage-1

1 Like

champagne.gif Order in for the 6-pack of champagne glasses!

Order in! Picked up some Cru, the decanter, and a cloth.

Order for more Cru and 1855, love them.

Just saying - I use only Grassl glass for my tasting appointments and private consumption. I am ALL IN on Grassl, buy with confidence here. Chris is the best.

Vincent

Order in for a few 1855s and a XL cloth! The free Liberte from the GR card pushed me to grab some this cycle. Looking forward to testing them out! Thanks Chris!

1 Like

Got two more Crus and two 1855s to try out.

Grassl is the only glass we use at Chiron. There is nothing better. Thanks Chris for being great to work with. And btw, we are opening a new tasting room this spring and going to need to load up again. Buy with complete confidence folks! You wont be disappointed. Happy BD!

1 Like

Love the glasses. May have to order more just as backups. Thought these would be super fragile and I would break several. Had them a year and have not broken one yet. This is the only glass I use at home and I bought some for my in-laws to use when I’m there.

Hi Chris, I got my order in before the carafe was corrected. I just didn’t notice. If you can credit $10 great, if not we can figure something out – these are still great prices

Beautiful. Ordered. And will do a seperate order as a gift for my daughter!

Great stuff, Chris. In for a few items. Thank you!

Anthony. not a problem. i’ll get to that shortly.

In for a XL Cloth, 41855, Champagne Set, Decanter, 4Grassl - Cheers!!

In for 2 Liberte, 2 1855, and 2 Cru and one lrg cloth, might need to go grab an XL also. Can’t wait to upgrade my glass collection.