Grassl Glasses (and a few Zaltos)

I ordered two of the 1855 for myself and 6 of the tasting glasses for parties. Some of our friends will fill their glass to 1" from the top no matter what the size, and these are much nicer than the similarly sized glasses my wife purchased at a local winery with their name etched on them.

Chris, thanks for the great offer. Do you have the specs on the tasting glass? I’m mainly looking for weight and didn’t see it on the site anywhere.

Tasting glass will come in at 120 grams

Zalto Bordeaux is 119-124
Grassl 1855 is 110

for reference…

The Liberte is not showing available

Liberte screen shot.png
Hold please, Ryan.

Should be plenty in tube format -

Ryan:

Variant: Single
Package: Tube
Qty: 300+ available

Shows sold out on both. Will wait to check out as that’s the last thing needed on the order.

Works if ordered in singles. Done

Figured it out, thanks Chris. It was my confusion on qty/packaging type.

Order in for four of the Liberte, excited to give them a try. Thanks Chris

With all the glowing praise, and with Chris being such a long-time Berserker, I had to go in for a mixed six-pack. I’m looking forward to trying these, and I really appreciate the option to send the packaging back!

In for a mixed 6-pack of Cru, 1855, and Mineralite. Can’t wait to give these a whirl!

What is the height of the tasting glass?

I sampled the Mineralite glass last year and can recommend this is an excellent champagne glass, just drives the concentrated nose right at you. And order placed for 4 mineralite

Thanks for reminding me what I didn’t get last year! In for 6 Mineralte and a tasting kit.

Ordered the 1855 last year and love them. Just placed an order for the Cru.

What is the height of the tasting glass?

21.4 CM - Tasting Stem Height 8.4 CM diameter - 120 grams

23 CM - Vigneron line (all items)

LInk to the corporate site - tasting dimensions aren’t in here yet but the others are. click on them for more data

Helluva deal Chris!

Great deal on the tasting glasses, order in. Thanks, and Cheers!

Order in! I would also like to add a tasting kit to my order if possible. Email sent. Thanks Chris!

How do I order a mixed 6-pack: Liberté, 1855, and Cru? Unable to add anything to cart.

excited to try some Grassl Glasses!