Grassl Glasses (and a few Zaltos)

Ordered 2 of each last year and added 4 more Liberte a week later. Love these glasses, order placed for enough to have 6 of each with a tasting kit. Awesome deal, thank you Chris!!

Order as many tubes as you need glasses.

Order them as individual glasses Then multiply the qty in the cart.

Ordered. Thanks Chris!

Ordered some 1855. Look forward to trying them, thanks

How do I order a mixed 6-pack: Liberté, 1855, and Cru? Unable to add anything to cart.

Jeff, select your variant as single, your type as tube, your quantity of 2 per product type.

email me if you get stuck.

cfreemott@mac.com

Been waiting for this one. Thanks Chris. 1st timer order in.

Sean

Chris, placed a second order for a few more glasses. Can you combine the two orders on your end?

I’m in for 2 each of the 1855, and Cru. excited to try them.

Ordered some 1855’s. I love these glasses.

In for two 1855s - thanks Chris! Can’t wait to try 'em.

Chris,
Sorry if this has been asked.
Is the decanter the same format as the glasses? I guess I am trying to ask if it is as thin and light.
Tf

I need more glassware like I need a hole in my head, but grabbed a 6 pack of the tasting glass.

Travis - yes, the decanter is very light. It may weigh less than some of the glasses.

As an aside, the tasting kit for individuals isn’t meant to be a work-around to a pricing nuance today. They are designed to be returned to me after you’ve experimented with the glasses and decanter. They are not a final sale item. One per person please…*

Chris, these are dishwasher safe correct?

order in
I love these stems. [cheers.gif]

I have found our Zaltos to be very durable, but I have still broken a few over the years. I ordered some Grassl 1855s and Libertes as replacements for our Bordeaux and Universals. Based on everyone’s positive feedback on the Grassls and the lower price, it is an easy decision. I also ordered the tasting glass set.

Yes. Dishwasher safe.

Order in, 3 1855, 3 Cru and a decanter. Love these glasses.