Grassl Glasses (and a few Zaltos)

Definitely going in on some Grassl glass the BerserkerDay! They sound amazing and Chris your personal touch on service is inspiring. Nice job. Just need to sort through what I need. The sampler means I can try them all, send them back but can credit that to a purchase? Just want to make sure I’m not dreaming, that sounds awesome.

Vincent - send me a private note - cfreemott@mac.com

Yes, the tasting KIT (not tasting glasses) was designed to be a ‘try before you buy’ model. Sadly, I wasn’t as clear on that as I should have been. It isn’t the ‘deal of the day’ as some have mistaken it to be.

You order it: $50.00. Covers the shipping to and from…Label inside to return it in 2 weeks. If you buy stems (6 Vigneron or 12 tasting room stems), I’ll remove $50.00 from the sample kit as a courtesy.

Ordered 8 each of the 1855 and Liberté. I spent some time this afternoon doing “housekeeping” on the China cabinet, moving most of the Riedels down to the bar area in the basement!

Chris,

Its been awhile and I’ve resorted to drinking out of plastic cups due to numerous broken Zaltos.

I’m in for a case of Grassl: 4 each of Mineralité, 1855, and Cru. And a decanter

I sill am using the Gabriel Golds…those haven’t broken, yet. I think those are most similar to the Liberte? Or should I give those a try also?

Best, Joe

Were the tasting kits sold out?

Dr. Schenck - good to hear from you - yes, Liberté is as though a GGG and a ZUniversal had a child. Has the hips of the GGG and the neck/chimney of the ZU.

first BD purchase
2x of each Liberte, 1885 and Cru

Was eyeing Zaltos but after all the rave reviews on the Grassl line I pulled the trigger on these 6 stems.

Thanks!

first BD purchase, 4x1885 2xLiberte. thanks

Just added some Liberte–LOVE both our 1855s and Cru. Only fitting to give whites the same treatment! Ordering is easy and customer service is top-notch! No-brainer offer IMO!

First purchase of Grassl glasses - Liberte and Cru. Thanks Chris!!

Thanks Chris. Took advantage of the opportunity and bought one of my buddies a Grassl decanter. He is hung up on the inverted mushroom shape on his current decanters, and I have been promising to get him a decanter that he can actually pour out of. and while I was at it, I got one too!

champagne.gif

DJ

Chris are the 1855’s still available? Trying to order four and its saying they are no longer available

I’ve been hearing about how great these are for close to a year, and I’m very excited to finally have some Mineralité on the way for all of our Riesling (and Champagne?) needs! Thank you!

Ordered a (6) pack of Tasting Glass to go along with my Liberté glasses. I highly recommend the Liberté glasses!!

Mineralite seems sold out, what should I input to get the pricing in a 6 pack?

My order is in - Thanks for your help. I could not add the 1855 either. I would like 2.

I just spoke with Chris. The 1855’s are on back order

Chris, my order is in. Your hands on and realistic customer service approach is much appreciated and deserves to be supported. This does fill a need and I was able to try them out tasing with Marcus Goodfellow. Can’t wait to use them at home.

I do not need more glasses, yet I’m still tempted to buy backups at this price point, and try the decanter, even though we have, like, 8 decanters already. Sooo tempting and can attest that Chris is THE BEST to work with. Absolutely above and beyond with his each of the half dozen or more orders I’ve placed with him over the years.

For those scuffling with orders - go back to the main page (first post) - and you will see screenshots of how to place glasses on backorder. Again, please, if you wish to purchase in stock and out of stock items, break those orders up into two orders so I can ship what is available and print/hold what is in the container.

Thank you for the orders!