Grassl Wine Glasses, and a few Zaltos if you need them

Bought 4 1855, 2 Liberte…$150 all in, no shipping or tax! [thumbs-up.gif]

Which shape would you recommend? Trying to decide between cru and 1855

Excited to try the glasses, Chris! I read the forums recently and the reviews were pretty great. I love that you and your business partner were able to make Glassl happen!

Which shape would you recommend? Trying to decide between cru and 1855

Depends on what you drink, frankly.

Take a deeper dive here: Grassl Glass

Chris
I keep on switching between the 1855 and cru. Which is better for northern Rhône Syrah. I need the best for that piedmont and Pinot noir.

1 Like

In for 6 Libertè
excited

Travis -Cru.

3 1855 and 3 Cru for me!

excited

You and me both…Though, I’m more scared, but order flow is amazing right now. Thank you all so much for the support.

In for 6 of the Cru. Thanks Chris,

Chris
Thanks
Order placed!

In for 6 1855. Thanks!

In for a mixed case. No hurry but excited to try them all!

In for 4 of the 1855. Thanks again for the sample glass, and good luck in your venture!

In for 6 of the 1855

Also in for 6 x 1855. Tested and really enjoyed the Liberte, but already have a full complement of Universal stems from GG and Zalto so will go large format for the Grassl.

888AE299-1136-46BA-A703-E964EBFFF3AB.jpeg
Using a Mineralite tonight with Schramsberg Blanc de Blanc. The tight rim really focuses the nose, very nice glass

In for 7 glasses. Appreciate you letting me try out the 1855 as well.

Debating a couple of Mineralites for Champagne too. Will be a last minute call lol…

is the 1855 good for Cab? I assume since it says for napa wines in the description.

Does anyone have 1st hand experience with the Cru? I’m in for at least 6 1855 and trying to decide on the Cru. I noticed that Brig chose to test the 1855 with pinot against another high end glass with a good result. Also, does anyone have actual stem thickness measurements? I really like the GGG stems, which are maybe a mm thinner than Zalto and saw somewhere that these are thicker than Zalto. Either way a great deal at the price but trying to decide on quantity.