Grassl Wine Glasses, and a few Zaltos if you need them

Nicely Done Brian!!! champagne.gif

I need more glasses like I need a hole in my head. But after talking to Brig about it last night, I went for a sampler [truce.gif]

LOL. Thanks Brig!!

Chris:

Are the rims on the Grassl glasses cut or rolled?

Awesome! Placed an order for the Zalto decanter

Michael Lee - cut…machines tend to roll.

Just ordered 6x 1855. Excited to try them!

In for 4 each 1855 and Cru. Thanks for the reviews all!

Chris, I am sorry to be so thick headed but I still don’t get how to order the ZALTO glasses. Last year I ordered 8 Universal and use them all the time. I am still not convincented they are really suitable as Champagne glasses so I need 6 ZALTO CHAMPAGNE [cheers.gif] . Would you please be so kind to send me the link and I will gladly place the order. LOVE THEM ZALTO’s.

Michael. It’s not you. Supply of Z is challenging. So I’ve yanked anything I’m worried about getting in that isn’t on the water, or in my hand. Send me a private note and I’ll see if I can assist.

1 Like

6 1855’s and 6 Mineralite’s - this has to be my final BD order, my wallet is starting to cry.

I have to say Chris, based on sampling a few of the glasses at Rieslingfeier, this is a better price than I thought you could get to. Couldn’t resist at that price- will feel more comfortable about everyday use than I do with Zaltos. My wife opted for the Mineralité.

Hi everyone, I’m pretty new to the forum and happen to be in need of some wine glasses after breaking quite a few Zaltos over the Holidays. After reading everyone’s reviews, I’m really excited to try these out when they come in! (ordered a few of each glass)

1 Like

Well that pushed me over the edge.

I had planned to buy 4 GGGs and 6 Standarts today but was disappointed by the significantly higher price of the Gabes compared to last year’s prices. Since I don’t know as much about the Grassls, I went with 2 Libertes and 2 1855s to try them out. I don’t know how long you plan to offer the $25 price, but if you raise prices soon, I hope that the glasses are so good that I regret not getting more at this price :slight_smile:

PS this is my first post. I found this site Googling for reviews of wine glasses since I was disappointed with my experience of the Wirecutter’s suggestion. Y’all are a wealth of knowledge. [thankyou.gif]

Does anyone have the 1855 also have the Sophienwald Reds? I want to replace my Spiegelau Bordeaux glasses and the 1855s almost look as wide as the SW Reds. Thinking I might do the Liberté instead and replace the Spiegelau and Schott white glasses I have/

Just paid, lighting fast check-out with PayPal. Free shipping. Replacement policy. Satisfaction guaranteed. Cool dude owner. What’s not to love. Place your order!

I tried all 4 glasses, and for the majority of what I drink - Bordeaux, Chinon, Northern Rhones - the 1855s gave me the best versatility.

Thanks, Chris! Killer Berserker deal and fun to try.

Between this and the $10 replacement on breakage, I’m sold. Order for 6 Libertés just placed.

Last year’s GG price was crazy low, I stocked up 25% is still a good discount.

Ordered Cru glasses.

1 Like

Thanks Chris!

3 cru, 3 1855 and the decanter

New to the group but excited to try your product. Bought a few of each, thanks and cheers.