Greatest outdoor wine "glass" of all time.

Can make a Rombauer Chard taste like a fine Chablis. [wow.gif]

Change my order to a baker’s dozen then.

Six pack for me too.

I think we could do the Berserker “glasses” as six-pack orders. Flat-rate ship.

I’d be in for a set.

Oh man, that would be fantastic!! Unfortunately I don’t have vector art, of either the Berserker-dude OR the current logo (atop the site) - just rather high res images - printable, for sure, however.

Who wants em?? PeterH PM’ed me about this thread, glad he did

The company that sells the glasses will convert art for a fee. Possibly that will be cost efficient given the interest. I’d buy six.

Our company has the programs and the personnel to do the task, but currently that are already overloaded and way behind schedule. Perhaps there is a Berserker with graphic design talent.

For a fee? That’s ridiculous - we can print jpeg files on a (much larger) Wine Check and there is no fee. They should have no issues with the files I can send, as they’ve been used to print on many different things…

whomever is available to reach out about this, email me (todd at wineberserkers.com) and I can attach the logo. Are we talking the Berserker dude or the logo shown above the forum?

I will contact the person who designed the Berserker pin art, which I then converted into a pin, to see if we can get “vector” art. I will also check the quality of what I have. I seem to recall that I have it in two different formats, one of which is a very large file.

Unless she converted, that source art is with me…as I sent it to you.

If we’re going with the same design as the t-shirt, that’s the larger file that I have, as the logo on the forum was intended really only for web. Here’s the file size of the berserker dude and URL (same as t-shirt just recently made) - PLENTY big for a little stainless cup!
Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 3.44.03 PM.png

They sell something similar at REI only with a lid included. We use them for doppio size espresso travel mugs. Never thought of using them for wine. We use these instead. http://govinowine.com
CF412F86-507C-4E5D-837C-5A356D6C3FB7.jpeg
DED2CB04-2527-4709-8D1C-FFEC6FF1AE45.jpeg

I for a sixer

I’d take six berserker steely glasses

Cheers,
Warren

Ill take 6

+1

I don’t consume enough Chardonnay (not that there’s anything wrong with that) to relish added steely taste

It doesn’t. Kind of like your fork affecting the taste of food.

I am skeptical. Drinking water from a metal container imparts a metallic sensation if not taste for me. Maybe I am unusually sensitive to it. Too bad; I would be interested otherwise

The files with the logo that I have are all pixilated pdfs and one small TIFF file that worked for a small pin but would probably not work for a blow up on a “glass.”

I can check to see if our version is in vector format when I get back to the office.