Groupon for Wine Spectator

Thanks for this. Nice deal

The original post was from 2017. I don’t think it is valid anymore.

I don’t think I’ve ever renewed anything with WS, but the issues keep on coming, years later.

The TN’s in the back, and some of the producer profiles/advertorials are ok though. I will give them some credit for that. Lots of props to doing all their tastings blind too.

Not as pukey as I recall, well maybe except for the Jon Bon Jovi one from a while ago.

1 Like

If anybody wants it’s for free this is where I get mine from.

https://www.rewardsurvey.com/

Answer a few questions and bingo. The selections always change and obviously don’t pick one where they charge you anything (I assume they will auto renew), but WS has always been free and available. It’s worked for 5-10 years for me.

3 Likes

Usually get it via “Mags for Miles” using orphan United Airlines points.
Worth it just for the pictures.

Bumping this as my wine spectator subscription just ran out. Did the rewardsurvey <5min to get the free subscription.

I just did the survey as well. Free is about what Wine Spectator is worth, but it’s great bathroom reading.

1 Like

Thanks! Just completed a quick survey and scored the free subscription.

No problem…I bet you get it free for life now. I hadn’t done it since well before I posted and it still comes every month. I did snag whiskey advocate for free though (which they did actually stop sending).
Unfortunately the rest of the selections have gotten very weak, but I’d check back as I remember they do change fairly often.

Thanks for the tip Rob. :clap: :smiley:
I completed two (simple) surveys and included the Whiskey Advocate.
I will check back and keep an eye out for other selections.