Hand Picked Selections Offer expires tonight - Montee de Tonnerre sold out

Yea, I initially thought that too, but caught this line on the second read-through: “Our first offer, to launch soon, will be the Immortal Chablis of Duplessis.”

First of all, many many thanks to all who read and signed up.

The first offer will be released about mid-January, sorry if I was not clear in my initial post.

I will write more tomorrow.

Thank you again.

Dan Kravitz

Hi Dan,

Thank you for signing up - the link will be sent out next week.

1 Like

Hello All,

Again my thanks!

We will send out the discount code by Friday, January 8th. It will apply to your first order, whether or not you order off of our first offering.

The first offering will be sent out before the end of January. I hope to have it out by mid-month, but also want to make sure that everything is right, so I’m leaving wiggle room.

Best regards,

Dan Kravitz

Thanks, Dan!

The discount code has been sent to Berserker members who signed up by 12/31/20.

It was sent from this e-mail address:

hpsltd@hpswine.com

Thank you!

Dan Kravitz

1 Like

can’t wait though it hurts my Jan attempt to restrain purchases!

My apologies to all. I said that the offer would be sent by the end of January. It is February 2nd, I just got power back. The offer will go out tomorrow. It wasn’t the basic foot of snow, it was the winds.

Dan Kravitz

1 Like

at least the wine has aged another month. If it’s immortal, that won’t hurt.

Look forward to seeing this!

The offer has been sent to Berserkers who signed up.

Thank you.

Dan Kravitz

Ordered a 6-pack and look forward to trying these. Thanks Dan!

I didn’t get the link!

Order in for a mixed case plus 3 Chablis AC. Thanks, Dan!

Thanks Dan ! Order placed, I think. I’m not impressed with the VinConnect platform when ordering, though, and am still awaiting some sort of confirmation of my purchase.

Neither did I

If you signed up but did not get the discount code, please e-mail or PM me.

I am hoping that confirmations will be sent the same day, but we are not yet set up to have them sent automatically. I apologize. I hope to have the bugs ironed out quickly.

Dan Kravitz

Hi Dan - Congrats on your new venture! I just ordered. Just a little unsolicited feedback from one person, Parker and Points are a generally a turn off for most wine buyers today. Especially those of a certain generation and who like Duplessis.

Thanks, Dan, I just placed my order.

Order in. Really looking forward to these.