Hand Picked Selections Offer expires tonight - Montee de Tonnerre sold out

me, too, been bugging Dan for more than a week.

Dan, Thank you! I’m in for a nice mixed 6-pack of the three Ms. Wonderful wines. Wonderful vintage for Chablis.

FYI for other folks. Dan’s email this morning initially went to my SPAM folder. It might be the same for you.

kind of slow. No confirmation yet.

I ordered some wine 2 days ago. I got the following message:

"Thank you for your order.

Once it has been received and processed, VinConnect will respond separately with a formal order confirmation for your review."

Patience folks, patience. Dan is a stand up guy. I have no doubt this will get sorted out.

I just got emailed my receipt. Can’t wait to get my hands on these.

Yup, got my invoice, too.

Ditto.

Ditto

Hello everybody,

Thank you very much to all who ordered and/or posted.

Tomorrow is the final day of this offer. Response from Berserkers has been wonderful. We still have all of the wines available, but Montee de Tonnerre is almost sold out.

Shipping will be available the week of February 22nd, not the 15th as originally stated. My apologies, everything got pushed back. VinConnect is doing our fulfillment and should be in touch as to when and how you want shipping. Almost all of the orders from Berserkers were for 6 or more bottles, so you are entitled to free ground shipping. In general, heat scares me far more than cold and even here in Maine I’m getting wine delivered by ground throughout the winter. Alternatives are available and there will be no problem if you want to wait for different weather before your wine ships.

If you have any questions, comments, bouquets or brickbats please PM or e-mail me!

Again, thanks to everybody for their interest.

Dan Kravitz

This was buried in my inbox. Glad I saw it and placed my order!

1 Like

Thank you!

Dan Kravitz

Offer expires tonight.

Montee de Tonnerre is sold out, everything else still available.

Thank you!

Dan Kravitz

My apologies for the lag between receiving the orders and processing the formal confirmations. We still do things fairly manually and have been swamped by demand for other recent releases.

We are in the process of building a more automated order management system to keep up with our growth in the past year, which ought to be online in 6-8 weeks.

Definitely let me know if you have any questions or need anything further, either here or via pm.

Thanks to Kevin for his post and being responsive. VinConnect is doing fulfillment for Hand Picked Selections. We are confident that everybody will get their wines in a timely fashion. Please cut HPS some slack as this is our first outing. And please PM or E-mail me directly with any questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Dan Kravitz

Thanks for the update. Any thoughts as to your next offer?

Yes, I have thoughts as to the next offer and we are working on it now. There are a lot of moving pieces to this. No decisions yet, so I won’t do teasers.

I’ve had some questions about VinConnect. Hand Picked Selections has worked with Kevin and his company for about a decade and we have complete confidence in Kevin and his team. Your wine will arrive in impeccable condition (but please don’t ask them to ship it by ground to Florida in July).

Dan Kravitz

Hopefully more white burgs!

1 Like

For everyone who has ordered the Duplessis Chablis – your wine is now packed and ready for shipment. You have all been sent an email with our preferred shipment approach depending on your location (send next week, or hold for more favorable weather at no cost to you). Please check your email for that message (or your spam if you can’t locate it). If you wish to adjust our suggested shipment approach and request expedited service, please reply to that message no later than Thursday.

The boxes that are shipping will go out on Monday, Feb 22.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks you Kevin.

Any questions, comments or concerns please get in touch with me.

Dan Kravitz