Hello Berserker Community!

Hello Everyone,
I just joined Berserkers and wanted to introduce myself. Im Carlton McCoy, Master Sommelier and CEO/CO-Founder of Lawrence Wine Estates. I teamed up with the Lawrence family to acquire historical estates and reinvest in them with young ambitious teams to craft wines that frankly we were excited to drink. We are blessed to be the shepherds of Heitz Cellar (Brittany Sherwood), Burgess (Meghan Zoebeck) , Stony Hill (Reid Griggs) , Ink Grade Estate (Matt Taylor) , Haynes Estate (Nico Cueva) and Chateau Lascombes (Axel Heinz) in Margaux. Our focus is on historical vineyards, farmed biodynamically producing wines in the heritage balanced style using low-intervention time honored winemaking methods. I feel honored to work with my team everyday in such incredible regions.

I was introduced to Wine Berserkers by my talented friends at Bedrock. After reading through many posts, I decided to join. I feel blessed to to have access to such a passionate community of true wine lovers. I look forward sharing with you all that our team has in store and learning from you all!

37 Likes

Carlton, welcome to the community.

1 Like

wow big add. welcome!

3 Likes

Nice to have you here Raj!

Greg, Well done my friend!

1 Like

cheers

1 Like

Welcome @CarltonMcCoy

1 Like

Welcome. It gives me a chance to say how much I enjoyed Episode 2 of Nomad. Really great stuff.

Thanks David, It was an amazing life experience to film that show. Season two airing soon!

Welcome to the “real McCoy” :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome @CarltonMcCoy

1 Like

Welcome, Carlton. I’m keeping my eyes on you folks at Stony Hill :grin:

2 Likes

Good to have you here!

2 Likes

Love the farming commitment.:clap::clap:. Welcome!

Welcome @CarltonMcCoy - just enjoyed a 2010 Trailside that while before your time, really showed brilliantly and is a credit to the estate for sure.

A welcome from me too @CarltonMcCoy!Good to have you here!!

Glad you’re here - what breadth! Enjoy so many of the wines in your portfolio. Love “NOMAD” - more please.

1 Like
  1. List the top burgundy producers in your cellar
  2. Share your favorite wine glass(es)
  3. Prove your sensitivity to new oak
  4. Provide a review of Nola’s olive oil

And then you shall have officially joined :sweat_smile:

1 Like