Help - I need some great tomato recipes

When I used to have more tomatoes than I knew what do do with, I would make tomato jam, slow cooking them down with some sugar and a touch of vinegar, a touch of crushed red pepper and of course salt and pepper. Goes great with homemade ricotta or some other cheese on crackers or good bread.

For the little ones, BA has a good recipe to blister them in a cast iron skillet and, similar to the above, serve them with ricotta and basil on toasted good quality bread.

I also like to top homemade sourdough slices, toasted, with smashed avocado, baba ganoush, sliced tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, red peppers or Calabrian chili paste.

Also used to make fresh salsa and reserve the spicy, seasoned, excess tomato liquid for Bloody Mary’s, Micheladas, and to drizzle on raw oysters.

this is a great Marcella Hazan recipe of stuffed tomatoes with fresh salmon filet

FYI, a tomato water martini is revelatory - I cut tomatoes into wedges, salt heavily, and let sit in a strainer over a bowl, shaking now and then, for at least 30 minutes.
3 oz gin or vodka, 1 oz dry vermouth, 0.5 oz tomato water.

I roasted the left-over tomato husks to make a salty tapanade/tomato jam that is great on toasted baguette rubbed with olive oil and garlic.