How do you like your eggs?

In a McMuffin what else?

It’s weird how people like crispy whites, I cannot stand crispy whites. I will cook an egg in a pan so slow it will be completely soft.

Over easy.
Poached.
Or scrambled and slightly underdone with chives and melted cheddar.
Hollandaise always a plus.

Didn’t you have a bad experience as a young child? Throwing up on scrambled eggs or something like that?

All conceivable formats, other than over easy or over hard.

Favorites are over medium, with a little crispy edge to the whites, and coarsely pan-scrambled, both with very coarse kosher salt sprinkled on top. A little side of Desert Pepper medium green salsa is an option.

You’re all wrong. Runny omelette is the only way to serve eggs.

Denver Sandwich

tamago!

They all sound so good, except the century egg!

One of my many favorites is over easy with corned beef hash or scrapple. Anyone else enjoy scrapple?

Unfertilized. [snort.gif]

Poached
Over medium
Soft boiled
Only time I make scrambled is if I’m making them for the kids. I use a double-boiler.

Speaking of fertilization, a guy from India I know swears that fertilized eggs are far superior in taste to unfertilized eggs.

Sunny side up…the runnier, the better.

Agree with Michel on th omelette and perfectly cooked scrambled. I also love 1,000 yo eggs. Pretty much everything other than poached and crispy whites

Same here. And lots of butter.

This looks very good!

BTW, is there anything like Balut in the chicken egg genre. A 8 to 10 day old chick in the egg that is then aged?

Arpege egg is pretty awesome. Manresa does a version that’s wonderful.
There’s a Gordon Ramsey vid out there, he adds chive and creme fraiche. This and plain ole over-easy are my at home standards.

Eggs Benedict
Over easy
Poached
Soft cooked on Frisee salad
Fried egg sandwich
Quality omelette

As you can see, not too picky on this. Hard boiled with salt works, anything else the yolk needs to be underdone.

Never met an egg I didn’t like - but if limited to one preparation, it would be oeufs en meurette.

but if limited to one preparation, it would be oeufs en meurette.

Killer.

not a single SV egg in the bunch…

I’m an over easy and served on toast kind of guy.
or
Scrambled with cream cheese mixed in half way thru cooking