How many wine lists / clubs are you in?

On wine lists or clubs, only one: Bedrock.

Some retailers allocate me some special wines like Gonon at true release price. Just lost my access, however, to Vatan, so now I’m paying grey market.

I do not sell wine. I buy them to drink and to share.

Down to sparkling only
Ultramarine
Under the Wire
Lichen

1 Like

Matthiasson
Rivers Marie
Ceritas
Domaine de la Cote

Bedrock
Di Costanzo
Pec & Burl
Sandlands
William & Mary
I’m on the Quilceda Creek list, but don’t consistently purchase.

Waitlist: Andremily, Cayuse, Kinsman Eades, MacDonald, Saxum, and SQN

Dalla Valle
Kinsman Eades
Bella Oaks
Accendo
Di Costanzo
Abreu
Perliss
Rivers Marie
Eisele
VHR
Memento Mori
Realm
Frog’s Leap
Spottswoode
William & Mary
Greer

I will probably trim one or two of these next year. I buy plenty of domestic, but probably drink 50%+ old world wine, and that percentage seems to be going up not down… especially since Champagne happens to be in France

In about 12 but I buy regularly from Ceritas, Rivers Marie and Chappellet esp for Hideaway Cab.

Less than ever, but still too many considering the overflowing cellar.

Kelley Fox
John Thomas
Ultramarine
MacDonald
Ceritas
D&R-Extradimensional
Liquid Farm
Enfield
Arnot-Roberts
Ridge Montebello
Rhys
Greer
William & Mary
La Pelle

Jeez, looks like I’m a board-favorite exclusive buyer. Most of what I buy is champagne, northern rhone and burgundy (mostly board favorites too).
I’m skipping a lot of these offerings.

Rivers Marie
Bedrock
Scarecrow
Extradimentional wine co. Yeah!
Goodfellow
Ridge
Casanova di neri
William & Mary
Hirsch

Current:

Carlisle (forever)
Rivers-Marie (forever)
Screaming Eagle (forever)
MacDonald (new this year)
EWC/Yeah! (and of course, new this year)

Prior lists but no longer:

Too many to recall them all

I am on a few lists noted above, and have dropped a few also, but 2 that I am currently on and have not been mentioned yet, unless I missed them, are

Anderson’s Conn Valley
Robert Craig

Both discount to their club members and IMHO, offer significant value for very high quality cabernet.

1 Like

Curious for those who are members of lists with long waitlists, like Saxum and SQN, are you buying for your personal consumption or are you buying as an investment since the secondary market is so hot for those wines?
[/quote]

I am on both. I only buy for personal consumption - though in both cases I buy some wine for friends who ask for bottles.

1 Like

I receive annual allocations from some growers in Langhe (e. g. Cantina Bartolo Mascarello) and some others throughout Italia; producers I’ve bought for decades. This is as close to a “list” as I’m likely to ever encounter but most here probably already knew that.

California
Aubert
Bella Oaks
Di Costanzo
Frog’s Leap
Kinsman Eades
Occidental
Pilcrow
Ridge
Ultramarine
Turley

Washington/Oregon
Delmas

I used to be on so many more mailing list, but over the years dropped many and only added a few.

My current mailing list are:

MacDonald
Bevan
Momento Mori
Di Costanzo
Greer
AldenAlli
William & Mary
Wren Hop Vineyards
Carter Cellars

I was getting puzzled about not seeing Roy Piper show up. But then two mentions. Same for Greer. Also glad to see mentions of Lewelling.

Surprised by how many on the MacDonald list. We’ve got a lot of “old timers” here. Seems 2013 was the sweet spot for getting on their initial list.

I have trimmed it way back since we started drinking more burgundy & champagne…

Current List - Dakota Shy, W&M, W&S, Carter, Scarecrow, Bedrock, Patrimony & Maxem

Just Delisted - Harlan, Bond, Turley, & Venge

Two - Thomas, Corazon del Sol

Only one - Forge Cellars. I know I can reliably go through 18 bottles of their wine every year. Other than that, I like to leave room in my consumption to explore other wines.

A question for all of you subscribed to multiple memberships - what would you say is the % of the wines received from subscriptions that you actually consume, including wines received from previous years, year over year? (Put in other words, the net increase/decrease in your inventory)

A Tribute to Grace
Kutch
Massican
Marcassin
Ridge Monte Bello
Screaming Eagle
SQN
Tablas Creek
William & Mary