It’s been too long, Old Vines Offline - Updated 8-2-21

Brian Tuite wrote:
Look forward to meeting you both.

Likewise, Brian! [cheers.gif]

Ed, you have no idea what you are getting into… [wow.gif]

Hey now, no scaring off the newbies.

I might be able to attend depending on exact dates.
I’ve a good number of very old vine wines.

So far we’re aiming for Saturday August 7th.

Still sounds good to us. Our vacation has been extended (thank you) and one of the last two rooms at the Raford Inn booked! [highfive.gif]

1 Like

Albert R wrote:
Still sounds good to us. Our vacation has been extended (thank you) and one of the last two rooms at the Raford Inn booked! > [highfive.gif]

We just booked the last room. Looking forward to meeting you, Albert and the rest of the attendees! Brian, thanks for setting this up and we look forward to sharing a few bottles with the group!

Ed

1 Like

OP updated

I’m in if it’s Aug 7.

1 Like

me, please. :smiley:

1 Like

Great to hear Ed. Looking forward to meeting you and all the attendees. [worship.gif] Brian.

1 Like

If I did not say so before, it’s on the calendar, so we’re a definite. Now I have to figure out what I have that really qualifies. Old vineyards in Napa Valley esp don’t really mean old vines, so I’ll hunt around.

Duly noted.

My +1 is my wife Becky and we are looking forward to this! I have a few wines that can be classified as “Old Vines” and/or “Ridge”.

1 Like

Let’s do a mini Ridge flight. I can add a mix of these.
1993 Pagani Zin
1977 York Creek Petite Sirah
1998, 2001, 2008 Lytton Springs Zin
2001 Home Ranch

1 Like

Wow!

I can add a ‘99 Late Picked Nervo and an ‘02 Geezer. I have an ‘06 Dynamite Hill PS but it’s still in diapers.

Booked an AirBnB in Sebastopol for Thurs-Sun. Will look over my wine options soon

1 Like

Brian Tuite wrote:
I can add a ‘99 Late Picked Nervo and an ‘02 Geezer. I have an ‘06 Dynamite Hill PS but it’s still in diapers

We have a 2001 Geezer that we can bring. And we can bring a Monte Bello. Not Old Vine Zin, but Old Vines!

Old vines are old vines regardless of variety. It’s all welcome here!

1 Like

Sorry, can’t make it now.
Hopefully someone else can take the slot.

1 Like