It's The Simple Things That Bring Me Joy...

Last nights joy was drinking an utterly brilliant bottle of 07 Lambrays PM Cailleret, after four of the six pack have been totally POX’d. And catching up on the Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters HBO series Sonic Highways, particularly the Nashville and Austin shows. A good night indeed.

It looks like your child is wearing a wasabi & pickled ginger Halloween costume.

[snort.gif]

Waking up…

TTT

After nursing a sick little dog for a week she was finally all better yesterday.

I never thought I could be so happy to see a bowel movement…

My joy of shipping season turned to dread as I waded through my storage lockers yesterday trying to figure out where the heck to put the stuff that is coming in over the next 2-3 weeks . . . .

My joy today will be a long run on the treadmill while watching the Browns’ game. (Guaranteed joy from the run, 50/50 chance of additional joy from the Browns). Then foosball with my daughter, video games with my son, and later walking into the cellar with my wife and picking something good out on a whim for drinking with something warm and slow cooked in the crockpot.

Think of the amount of money I could have saved by pawning off a portion of the expense on those I deem responsible for influencing the direction of my wine journey! Now that brings me joy… [cheers.gif]

Bump - somebody has got to have some joy.

Joy will be having family together for Thanksgiving, including my youngest daughter who spent her first semester at college out of state.

Joy was dinner last Sunday at L’Express in Montreal with family, and then seeing Sarah McLachlan in concert at the Theater St. Denis.