January Offerings

+1 !

Pax Sonoma Hillsides is tomorrow

Turley email yesterday says 1/20 for release.

that and No Girls
no idea on the dates of the newest cayuse related venture.

Any word on Sandlands?

Pax 2018 Sonoma Hillsides was released today.

Not that i dislike the Turley wines, I just really dislike their bottles. Odd size that doesn’t fit in with others.

Tough time of year, have to start planning what i am going to focus on otherwise my clicking finger gets ahead of my wallet.

No word, last year was 2/6.

Having a tough time deciding between Aubert and Myriad on where to spend my biggest chunk of change… First world problems to the max blush

Got an offer from Neal Family yesterday for their Howell Mountain Cab. This is a great QPR but comes in a year where I need to cut back on buying. Might have to come back to this one in a few weeks to see if any prices have jumped elsewhere for wines I have on my buy list.

I’m curious, Jeff’s - what’s the pricing on the Neal?

Thanks,
Andy

$90 each, $80 each if you buy 6. They also have their NV cab 16’ cab for $45 each. We’ve been drinking quite a few older bottles of Neal lately and these all age very well.

Has anyone seen a date for Rivers Marie release? I have not! Thanks

A decent, very drinkable, but somewhat monolithic Cabernet - IMHO the price is not worth what is in the bottle. Cheers!

For at least as long as I have been here, it is always the third Tuesday in January.

That was kind of my impression as well Scott, nice folks and STUNNING property and tasting room, but just that little too spendy for my taste.
Cheers!

Thanks for the info Will! Looking forward to the release!

myriad now rocking cheaper ground shipping and no sales tax. champagne.gif

Got my order in after numerous server errors, they must be getting hammered. A couple of bottles of Semillon weren’t showing up in my cart, tried a couple times to add them back in then gave up. Then they showed up when I paid.

yea like last year the website opened up around :54/:55 but shat the bed temporarily around :57. but certainly got what i wanted so it’s all good.