January Offerings

Myriad not working at all.

Can’t even get in anymore due to internal server error…

Good thing I placed my order already! I still have sales tax though, living in CA, but I’m not complaining!

Had a moment of panic myself when trying to complete my order. Went to amend something and the website went a bit haywire. Thankfully everything went through. Even with the amount I purchased I can never get enough from Mike and Leah. Love their wines.

Been trying since top of hour, can’t order Myriad.

Carlisle is out tomorrow per their web site.

Usually the Rivers-Marie announcement has come out by now, right? I ordered late last year but was blown away by what I received, so I made sure to set aside funds for this year.

Should drop the 3rd Tuesday of January.

Checkerboard came out today

Right, for the Chardonnay and Cab I received an announcement email 7 days prior to the release as a preview of sorts. Haven’t seen that for Pinot.

Kistler released today as well.

Maybe they’re trying to reconsider their allocation strategy since their Platt Vineyard Pinot scored 100 points. Trying to make sure long term buyers get the opportunity to secure that wine. /shrug

Just got on the Rochioli single vineyard list and see they have a Jan 20 offering for single vineyard blends.

Is “single vineyard blend” an oxymoron?

Hirsch dropping next week.

On the fence with No Girls.

Halcon just hit! I had to move the email offering from my junk folder to the inbox. Good thing I checked…

Usually their single vineyard Chardonnay is in March. I skipped the Pinot last August, I hope I didn’t get dropped. Their single vineyard Chardonnay’s are amazing and best value from rochioli.

yes

I’m just copy/pasting from the email [snort.gif] I suppose it makes it sound fancy, or maybe emphasizing there’s no purchased fruit from other sources in the blends
14% from vineyard X, 56% from vineyard Y and the remainder from vineyard Z.

First offer is in January- Estate Single Vineyard Blends
Second offer is in March- Single Vineyard Chardonnays
Third offer is in August- Single Vineyard Pinot Noirs

Arista just came in. Anybody have any experience with their Pinot Noir?

2018 Russian River Valley Pinot Noir
2018 Ferrington Vineyard Pinot Noir
2018 Perli Vineyard Pinot Noir
2018 Toboni Vineyard Pinot Noir