Jasper Hill Farm — Cave Aged Cheese from Vermont's Northeast Kingdom — 29% off our Ripe and Ready!

Order in!

Cheese me baby

Yum…order done.

Wow, Wow, Wow!
I’m in!

Yikes - imagine Morgan Ranch Wagyu next to these beautiful cheeses.

Time to increase my dosage of the statin.

Anyway to buy individual items? the harbison is redonkulous…

I’m trying to add the Willoughby and get the message Unable to add item. Please select the Option option. However, there is no Option option, can only select ‘Okay’. What can I do?

Looks like there is a drop down under “option” and you need to either select the “8 oz wheel” or “8 oz wheel + cast iron”…I got the same message as you did, made that choice, then it worked for me.

In like Flynn

It doesn’t display the word Option. I’ll try on my iMac rather than iPad, thanks.

Order is in, looking forward to trying these cheeses!

But don’t miss out on that Whitney either; really delicious stuff!

order in! Ripe & Ready + Willoughby

Orders placed by the end of this week will get shipped out in time for Thanksgiving delivery (barring any wild UPS delays) [gen_fro.gif]
All cheeses ship overnight! Have to keep them fresh!

1 Like

Jasper Hill makes some incredible cheeses. I have never been disappointed with any of their products! I just bought several varietals from a local shop for my weekend charcuterie!

1 Like

Order in for a Ripe & Ready!

Worked on my desktop, in for both! Looking forward to it!

1 Like

I just wanted to bring everyone’s attention to the fact that you can delay the shipment at checkout.

In section 3 of the checkout page there is a subsection that is entitled “DELAYED SHIPPING” with a dropdown menu. You can choose a week between now and the end of the year when you want your cheese to arrive. That way, if you want cheese for the December holidays, you can get that all planned out.

All of our shipments remain in transit 1-2 days depending where you are (cold zone/warm zone). We want you to get them fresh! Please follow up with our customer service team if you have any concerns—
802-533-2566
info@jasperhillfarm.com

Thank you all for your glowing praise and tasting notes! We appreciate it so much. We love this community—so full of tuned-in connoisseurs and people who value finely crafted foods.

Love my cheese. More than happy to give these a try.

ordered and delayed shipping for arrival next Friday (we plan on serving the selection that day) I called and the
CSR was very helpful.