Jasper Hill Farm — Cave Aged Cheese from Vermont's Northeast Kingdom — 29% off our Ripe and Ready!

In for a kit and an additional wheel.

1 Like

A bit of cheese to go with my Zing!

Can’t wait … those photos make me so hungry!

1 Like

Order in

Order in for Ripe & Ready!

Order in! Ripe Kit plus an Oma (looked too good to pass up)!

Same order. Boy, Jorge had me with those pics. I know what I’m bringing to holiday get togethers.

Order in. Ripe & Ready and Willoughby + and a few other add ons.

Yum! Can’t wait to try them all…

Awww, flatterer!

No Brainer! Ordered one of each!!!

I’m curious what everybody’s favorite crackers to pair with these delicious cheeses are! Also, how long can these cheeses keep in the fridge and once opened, how fast do I need to eat them to avoid spoilage? (not that that would be a problem, necessarily!)

Order in, finally - ‘The Ripe and Ready’

I tend to use a crusty multigrain bread for the soft cheeses (e.g. Harbison).

R&R and Willoughby for me. Can’t wait!

No crackers or bread for firm cheeses. French bread or better yet those wafer thin crackers from OZ. Sometimes just a teaspoon.

Harbison isn’t a firm cheese. That said, I agree that hard cheeses (e.g. the cloth bound cheddar available from Jasper Hill Farms) requires no bread or cracker.

Late to the party but I must order. For those in warmer weather locations, is there any cold packs or other protection from spoilage? Temps are in the 80s here and I am at the end of both fed ex/UPS delivery routes so my packages sit all day in the back of a hot truck.

Sherri,

Cheese was packed with 3 ice packs and insulated wrapping in a beautiful branded box. Order with confidence.

1 Like

Mine arrived. Whitney 6 oz, clothbound cheddar 6 & 12 oz plus a 1.2 pound heart of clothbound cheddar, a willoughby and a Harbison. Looks good, needs wine pairings.

1 Like

Man a whole lotta cheese just showed up! So Pobegad an Oma? Maybe a freebie throw in? Creamy and delicious.