JB NEUFELD - WA Cabernet Sauvignon (and just a little Sauv. Blanc)

Hi Justin - was late on this one and was interested in the packages with the Ciel. Are those 100% gone per your post above or any chance you are going to reload a small quantity tomorrow?

1 Like

Bummer about the Ciel. I waited too long. Terrific wines though.

1 Like

Hey Eric, the Ciel is completely sold out. I know some of my distributors still have a little bit of inventory so it will be around in the Seattle and New York markets for a while longer

Order in for the six pack of Yakima, looking forward to trying these after Glenn L. hyped 'em so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

In for offer #2!

A (not so [wow.gif] ) funny story…

I had purchased 2 bottles of 1994 Opus One in the 90’s. Had the first bottle when my eldest daughter was born in 1999. I cellared the 2nd bottle with the intent of opening it for her 21st birthday. Covid got in the way of that, so I opened it for this Christmas. I put it in a decanter and put it on the dining room table. While setting the table, my daughter knocked the decanter over, spilling all but about a half of glass (not counting the wine I slurped off of the table.)

I ended up opening the 2017 Old Goat as a replacement, and it was dynamite!! I was hoping to age that one for a few more years, but desperate times call for desperate measures!!

1 Like

I’m flattered you thought of us as a replacement and that it delivered! I love hearing stories about the wines at the family table…thats awesome

Miss the Old Goat but in for #4. Cabs punch way above weight!

2 Likes

Waited too long to order Ciel. Only a few JB N bottles left at our home.

1 Like

Just polished off our last JB Neufeld bottle so it’s a great time to re-up. Thanks for the offer!

1 Like

Down for Order #5. My goal is to be fasted pick-up in the history of Berserker Day since I’ll see Justin in about 2 hours for his Wednesday Winemaker tasting at Gilbert Cellars. Thanks Justin and Brooke, Cheers!

P.S. I may need an extra case of SB. Thanks if available.

1 Like

Oh Good! For some reason I thought you and Barb were outta town this week and couldnt make it tonight! Also, I’m sorry to disappoint, but the SB is actually getting bottled on Monday so I wont have your order ready…I just wanted to offer it up here cuz I knew the Ciel would sell out and I wanted to have something other than 1 wine offered…suppose I shoulda said it was sauv blanc futures I was selling…that sounds fancier

I got my weeks mixed up. D’oh! So yes, we’ll be there.

My order number is my birthyear. Order Number #1964 Are you calling me old?

Yeah, I don’t need Sauv Blanc until the snow melts.

1 Like

Chris,
Weeks mixed up? Are you losing it? [snort.gif]
Cheers!

1 Like

Excited to try the wines!

1 Like

Ugh. Too late to restock on the Ciel, but I look forward to the Old Goat release this spring.

I’ve got a dozen goats - so enjoy the label as well as the wine!

1 Like

In for Offer #6! I should have ordered earlier to get the Ciel, but loved the '17 Yakima I opened over the holidays, so I’m looking forward to trying the '19.

1 Like

Thanks Todd! The 2020 Ciel will be released in our fall club shipment. That vintage is probably the most I’ve been excited about that wine. Kade nailed that year in the vineyard. Its a very pure expression of Red Mountain Cab. Sauv. Have a great night!

In for #7!

1 Like

Always down to support these guys! Amazing wines!

1 Like

Thanks Jake! This day goes a long way for us, its much appreciated. Cheers!