JB NEUFELD - WA Cabernet Sauvignon (and just a little Sauv. Blanc)

Super bummed I missed out on the Ciel du Cheval, but still in for 2 cases of the Yakima Valley Cab. Wildly overstocked but even with that, knew this was a can’t miss buy today—though I did intend to keep it to one case, until you got me with the pricing. Great wine that punches way, way above even its regular price point, let alone today’s deal, and absolutely excellent, above and beyond customer service.

1 Like

Becoming a regular purchase

1 Like

Looking forward to shipment. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much Susan! The 2020 Ciel will be going out in our fall club shipment, along with a little bit of Syrah I made from Ciel as a special offering. Cheers and have fun today!

1 Like

[flash=][/flash]I guess that is what I get for not paying attention. The group 1 offers sold out. :frowning:
Still, though, excited to try the sauvignon blanc. In for Offer 5.

1 Like

Love, Love, Love these wines from JB Neufeld. Can’t wait to “Goat it up” again. Tremendous wines with tremendous value from tremendous winemakers.

1 Like

Looks like I should have joined Grand Cru Cru or Monopole Cru…lesson learned. Thankfully I made the smart choice and signed up for the JB Neufeld wine club so I won’t miss out during the rest of the year.

1 Like

Was lucky enough to get order in for offer #2 yesterday. Loved both the Yakima and Ciel du Cheval when I had them last month.

1 Like

Looking forward to trying your Sauv blanc! In for offer #4

2 Likes

Smart man! I’m excited for people to try that Syrah from Ciel. In 2023 It will be a Mourvedre from Ciel

1 Like

One of the better QPR of the day if like the 2015/2016.

1 Like

My favorite winemaker! Thanks for 3 cases. :wine_glass:

2 Likes

You’re the MAN Ryan! THANK YOU! flirtysmile

I’d say the 19’ is more similar to the 16’ than the 15’. It has a slightly riper fruit profile and bit more going on in the nose. Thanks for the support!

WA love!

1 Like

Spread it! Thanks Austin!

These are just great with some age on them. Had the 2014 Yakima a while back and it was singing, great balance between darker fruits, integrated tannins; elegant was the word my wife used and it was spot on. It was a great match with a Flannery hanger. Always happy to have another case of Justin’s wines in the cellar!

1 Like

Looking forward to the Syrah in the fall … and Mourvedre! [wow.gif] Can’t wait.

1 Like

Where is the 2B +’SB case offer?

1 Like

Check out the auction item! Its got some Two Blondes. I’ll let you know when we release the 2019 Two Blondes…sometime in April! Thanks Glenn!

1 Like