JB Neufeld - WA Cabernet Sauvignon

You did that on purpose! neener Another case ordered. :slight_smile:

Of course I did, but not to get YOU to buy another case!! [thankyou.gif]

I already have 6 bottles of the 2015 JBN Yak Valley in the cellar, one of which I gladly paid $40 at the Cowiche Canyon Rocks auction in 2019. I maybe should open one to see if I’ll like the other 24 I just bought. :slight_smile:

Hah! Thats funny! Of course, if you dont like them, I will gladly reimburse you…or you could just cook with them!

Just upsized to Blowout #2 based on all the great recommendations.

Thanks Justin!

In for a six pack of Yakima Valley/Ciel du Cheval.

Justin, I’ve been enjoying a small stash of your '11 DuBrul over the years…a beautiful wine, but down to my last bottle. Thanks for being part of BD!

In for Package #1

Hey Rick! We are doing the Old Goat raffle this year. I upped it to 6 bottles though and made only the regular offer purchases eligible. I figured the price on the COVID BLOWOUT offer would be incentive enough. Thanks for the support!!

COVID BLOWOUT 1 > (SOLD OUT!)
2015 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
(6 Bottles)
Other 364 days: $250 BD12: $150
COVID BLOWOUT 2 > (SOLD OUT!)
2015 Yakima Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
(12 Bottles)
Other 364 days: $465 BD12: $250

Less than 3 hours? It’s official, you guys are Berserker Cult Status. Congrats!

Wow, looks like I got my order in for Offer #2 just in time!

WOW, looks like I increased my order just in time!

Yeah, that was fun to watch! 28 cases in 2 1/2 hours! I thought I’d be lucky if I sold it all over BOTH days. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT!! [cheers.gif]

You got the last one!! Thanks Scott!

Order in BD Offer 1…toe in the over budget water
Need these real bad! :slight_smile:
thank you!
M

Offer 2 for me!! Order in!
Bummed to miss out on the 2015.
If some more magically appears, please let me know. Or simply add 6 to my order!

These are really great wines – some of the best WA Cab being produced these days in my opinion.

I too am sorry I missed the 2015s! But that is ok. I have a good deal of the 16s and 17s and a few others.

Lovely wines, great prices, and lovely people.

Highly highly recommend!

1 Like

We ordered these last Berserker day and loved them! Looking forward to trying the 2018 Ciel du Cheval Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon this year.

Glad I pulled the trigger quick on those 2015’s – awesome deal, thanks Justin & Brooke!

Thanks Mike! All you have to do is keep your head above the water, you’ll eventually come out of it alive! Or buy some floaties…???

I saw your order come thru, Thanks Alex! Have you had the 2015??? I cant remember if we sent that one to you or not…Hope all is well!!