JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS: SOLD OUT - Thank You!

ordered my “Red” Karen…always my favorite…Thanks

In for 2 red and 1 white for some buddies
I get my JE fix on each release. They cellar beautifully.

Thanks Karen & John

Looking forward to ordering the upcoming new wines in a couple of months

Great offer Karen.

If you placed an order with us this morning - your orders are confirmed (and you should have received an email).

We are down to only 3 remaining Red Packs so if you are thinking about ordering do so quickly!

In for a Blue

Folks we just sold out of the RED Pack - only two BLUE packs left. White is still available (and a delicious wine).

I just added a second white to my order. I had one last night and it was delicious!

RED, WHITE & BLUE BABY!!

Although Trump just tweeted that it’s Fuscia, Tan & Aqua…#AltFacts :toivo:

Thanks very much and please ignore the email about ordering a second LOL

if you like seared scallops or crabcakes this is an awesome pairing!

Or spicy sushi rolls (which is what I had with the SB.) [cheers.gif]

Anyone on the fence about these order up! Berserker favorite! Looking forward to the 2014 releases.

We shall see if my Blue order made the cut.

Congratulations!!! You got the last Blue pack available. Thanks very much for ordering - email confirmation on the way.

Hey folks its been a frenzy today and just wanted to give a shoutout to the Berserkers that joined Club 74-41 (our wine club) today. Way to cash in on some great wines with special discounts. It’s like Berserker Day but all year long. https://www.jeanedwardscellars.com/club-74-41.html

Off to host a Jean Edwards wine dinner - if anyone orders tonight I will confirm your order tomorrow morning!

Thanks everyone for another terrific Berserker Day - really appreciate your support [cheers.gif] flirtysmile

West coast orders shipping this week!

We received our shipment and opened the 2010 Stagecoach last night. It was phenomenal.
Khoi

Thank you Khoi - so glad you enjoyed the 2010. Looking forward to ypur thoughts on the 2012!

Opened the '11 JE Oakville. From PnP (opened 15 minutes ago)- as advertised. Lots of fruit on nose. currant, some espresso, and chocolate (light) on the palate. Nice finish. I will leave it for decanting for dinner, and/or put it back for tomorrow (if indeed we’d stay at home for the snow)

Edited: Reminding myself to read my own previous tasting notes-- In 2014 I told myself 3-4 hours decanting…