JEAN EDWARDS CELLARS: SOLD OUT - Thank You!

My wife likes a long decant and the Stagecoach 2010 was excellent on day 2 and 3! We ran out after that.

Thanks Erez - opened one of these over the weekend for a dinner party and only gave it about an hour decant. Wish I had given it more.

Left it for day 2/3 (put one part in a 375ml filled to the very very top, and the rest in a 300ml bottle filled almost to the neck level). Last night, the nose was better than day 1 imho. That said, it was also very cold (very slow decanting)

Khoi - I think you will find with our wines they hold very well after opening. They also are cellar worthy - we are currently drinking some of our 05 and 06 vintages - they are young and vibrant with little signs of aging. Happy you are enjoying them!

Shipping update:

We have started processing orders on hold - weather permitting the remaining Berserker Day orders will ship the week of 3/13 (unless you’ve made arrangements with us to ship at a different time).

Thanks for your patience.

Karen and John

Shipping Update - East Coast Winter Storm

We elected to place some orders on hold due to the upcoming winter storm. This hold only impacts orders shipping out of our east coast warehouse and emails have been sent to those impacted. We are targeting to ship these orders on 3/20.

Orders shipping out of the west coast warehouse are not impacted.

Karen