John Thomas mailer?

I am still waiting on my card. Hopefully it is just the mailing time to get to the east coast.

This - you will get the wine.

Mailer landed in northern Cali today, check going in the Mail Monday

My offer was on my desk this morning, glad to see it.

Cracked an 05 last week – really nice wine with many years ahead of it. I’m much looking forward to receiving these 12’s.

1st time making the list here, looking forward to ordering… couple questions to the veterans…

• assuming there is a shipping cost?
  • seemed to be several combos offered (full case / half case / bottles & mags). I’m guessing those are your choices and thats it. (e.g. I couldn’t order 8 bottles)

Built in to the price paid

correct. the options you see are the options you have

Ah man, hope my card gets forwarded to Texas. Always look forward to this mailer.

Thanks to those that offered to share - I’m good! For this release anyways [cheers.gif]

Got the mailer, looking forward to trying… [cheers.gif]

My card came today, a little delayed by the forwarding address from our move. I will sending a check tomorrow.

If anyone in Seattle wants to share, I’d love to try these while I find a way to contact John.

I buy direct, but I do believe that Liner&Elsen is offering them cheaper by about $5/btl if you call them…for a modest price difference I prefer to buy direct.

Does the the L&E price include shipping, like the direct price? While this typically only lasts about 1/2 a nanosecond at the few retailers who do get some, I’ve never seen all-in retail pricing below direct pricing.

What’s the current tariff on the 2012’s?

$55 per 750. Slight up charge for mag…don’t recall exactly…

Cheers,
JP

I bought some of the 11’s from L&E last year and they Charge for shipping…

How many bottles are folks ordering? I ordered a full case this year (same as '08). Wished I had done the same in '10 and especially '11.

I chose “The Full Monty”
8 - 750ml
2 - Mags

I like having magnums for wines to ensure I don’t drink them all too soon. Plus I got a vertical of mags going back to 2010 now. So I feel like I need to keep that going.

A great choice.

Hey I’m 1,200 miles and 10 days away from my mailer, is there a deadline for ordering?