Just got on the Cayuse mailing list

There must be an exact science to this but for the life of me I am not sure what it is.

Tom
Twitter: @NWTomLee

Honestly I am happy for the four 3-packs I get each year. Of course I wanted a wishlist wine but in these times I am not crying.

Glad for those new to Cayuse. Come to the release party, it is a really good one!

As stated above, I am also new to the list. I also was offered the en chamberlin. From this post and many others, take it what you are allocated on your first year is random to say the least. Just curious as to what others that are new THIS go-around were offered…so far on this thread, two of us for the en chamberlin. Others?..

En Chamberlin also, and very happy to get whatever I get offered.

I emailed to inquire about my status and was told I would not be added and there was no way to tell when I’d be added. A bit of a disappointment given the timing of when I signed up relative to what others who have recently been added indicated. Oh well.

This was my first offering. Offered three pack of Cailloux Syrah. Tried to look back and see when I signed up, but couldn’t find the information.

Finally made the list today. flirtysmile No more secondary market purchases for this is a relief for me. Anyway, how much of a crap shoot is it to get something from the wish list for a newbie?

Crap. Wish I had read your post before I fired off my email today to Cindy about my status (wait list since August 2007). Maybe I just need to shut up and wait my turn.

Clay

I’m among the lucky ones this year, too. First allocation is a three-pack of Cailloux Syrah. Woo hoo! I wish listed a few others, but not holding onto much hope of receiving those this year. I’d been on the waiting list since at least '08 – I’ve received many of the “good things come to those who wait” mailings. Feel very fortunate to now be a bit closer to the reward for this patience.

Cailloux was my first granted wishlist wine and I loved it last year @ the release party so I am psyched that I’ll soon have 9 bottles in the cellar. For me these wines need real sideways time though. A 07 Camaspelo 2-3 weeks ago was really way too primary for me still. I’ll check back in holiday time 2013. Edith Rose is great stuff if you have to hit a bottle real soon.

Those of you who are finding out you’ve just now cleared the list, are you finding out via email or snail mail?

I have a few years ahead of me, no sense in trying to calculate when it will be based on the varying durations before acceptance. BTW - what’s the average price point for the list offerings?

Snail mail for me.

Any kind soul here willing to share ? I am willing to share my KB-Rociolli-WS-Kanzler or
No girls wine

Thanks

Michel

I found out via email.

Scott & Frank,

Thank you for your replies. I suppose I should shoot 'em an email re: my address change. It takes snail mail a looong time to get to me over here, and it will take even longer if I have to rely on the USPS fwd’ing service.

When is the deadline for replying to the offers you guys received?

Jan 25th is the Deadline.

Cool. I actually just got done going to my email to send 'em an email, and lo behold, at the top of my inbox was an email from Cayuse!!! More waiting for me … drats.

En Chamberlin for me as my initial offering.

I should clarify - it was a few years ago when I got my notification.