Just in time for wine travel - 30% off Wine Check Elite!

The ONLY wine luggage with Passive Thermal-Protection!

Just in time for spring/summer travel, we’re offering a BD15-level discount until the end of the month, for those who missed the deal in January.

30% off Wine Check Elite using code THERMALPROTECTION

The ultimate protection in wine transportation (see below for temperature data)

eliteboth

YOU MUST HAVE A WINE SHIPPER BOX TO FLY, limiting the space to 6 bottles for air travel.

MULTIFUNCTION: :airplane:Fly with 6 bottles inside a wine shipper box insert (add at time of ordering if you don’t have one) - OR :oncoming_automobile: Drive with 12 bottles in the removable padded thermal divider

CONVENIENT: TALL telescoping handle and strong wheels. Collapsible when not in use. Zippered compartments for tools. Stackable with pass-through flap – or slide over another suitcase.

PASSIVE THERMAL PROTECTION: Why passive thermal protection? Because ‘cold packs’ becomeheat packs when exposed to heat!

HIGH QUALITY: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
elitearraysmall

How long is wine safe in your car? Check this out…

1 Like

to ‘prove’ the concept in the bottom chart (I put my money where my mouth is!), I took my Elite with only two bottles of chilled wine in it (plus 3 bottles of red wine) on a road trip to Tempe, AZ, in the back of an SUV (so WITH sun exposure, albeit limited). External temperature of the bottle when packing was 47 degrees when packed, 8 hours later when I unpacked the Champagne bottle it was 60 degrees. Of course it was the WB Elite, duh.

2 Likes

Still looking into getting the original that holds 12 bottles that can be checked. Plan on getting one soon! Need it!