Keller Estate - BD 10 - Extended until Monday at 4:00PM PST or until wine lasts.

NJ isn’t on the no ship list on the website but got the message at check out. Could this be a mistake?

Sounds like my kind of wines. Look forward to trying them-- mystery pack ordered!

Ana,
Just listened to your interview on the Wine For Normal People podcast. Really enjoyed it. Please add another 6 pack to my order.
Cheers! [cheers.gif]
Matt

I thought I was done, but your mystery offer got the better of me

I am weak!!

Don’t quit on me now! I’ve still got some of our drop dead kick ass Rôtie in the mystery six-pack! Did I just give a sneak preview? [truce.gif]
ke-rotie.png

I just ordered 2 mystery packs before seeing this…looking forward to trying a new producer (for me)

Ana,
Do I need to go place another order online or are you able to add the additional 6 pack to my existing order (looking for (2) 6 packs in total)?
Thanks,
Matt

Order in

Got a couple of Mystery Packs. Rotie maybe? Very cool.

Yup some Rôtie inside! And El Coro and… I’ll just shut up now…

Hey everyone: I just worked thorugh a lot of orders on our site: THANK YOU, I can almost smell our new sorting table!

I love mysteries and bargains. In for a six-pack.

In for 2 six packs… The sneak peaks did me in!

yeah… I know, good stuff and just add some mineral, decadently, dry PInot Gris…

ana

can u add another mystery pack to my original order? #35837 Or do I need to place a 2nd order?

mark meyer

ideally, can you place a second order. I’ll add extras… so make up for the shipping…

What does a new sorting table smell like? Probably not as good as a used one! (or one IN USE) flirtysmile

Todd, are you volunteering to work the sorting table?

ana

2nd order placed #35895

mark meyer

Can you ship to NJ - didn’t see an answer to question above