Keller Estate - BD 10 - Extended until Monday at 4:00PM PST or until wine lasts.

Got it! We’ll be … sobering up tomorrow morning. After I throw the kids at school

Yes, we are able to ship to NJ. do for it.

Excited to try the mystery pack.

Great news! My decision to buy now and ask questions later was the right move.

Thanks!

yup, my dad would agree with you…

Ordered 6 pack #2[cheers.gif]

Ordered a mystery pack. hopes for Rotie

To all the Berserkers who have trusted the Mystery 6-pack: we won’t disappoint! We’ll be going to Sacramento this year to look for 2 pieces of equipment: Sorting table and a weedwhacker. Fun right?

I love a mystery…or TWO!

Did the mystery pack sell out? I was starting to check out and it disappeared from my cart.

Does it officially close at 8 pst? I ordered a 6 pack about 10 mins ago.

We’ve got just a few more available, please try again. I think out server went crash…

Still not working for me but I’ll keep trying.

Success, finally!

My mystery pack arrived!!! Has anyone else received theirs? Here is a rundown of what I recevied. Solid deal from Keller…

2017 Rose of Pinot Noir
2015 “La Cruz” Chardonnay
2012 Pinot Gris
2012 Rotie - STOKED!
2014 “El Coro” Pinot Noir
2013 Casa red - Syrah/Crignane/Viognier/Grenache

Got my mystery pack. At $18 a bottle delivered, this is bound to be a super value, and a great introduction to Keller wines

Not yet. Hopefully it warms up in Colorado soon…

Mine arrived last week. This was an unbelievable deal - big thanks to Keller Estate!

Love my 6 pack, nice blend…

2015 Keller Estate Chardonnay La Cruz Vineyard USA
2012 Keller Estate Pinot Gris La Cruz Vineyard USA
2014 Keller Estate Pinot Noir El Coro
2017 Keller Estate Pinot Noir Rosé
2012 Keller Estate Syrah Rotie
2013 Keller Estate Casa

Got my mystery 6 pack today. Same mix as the others who have posted. I have not tried Keller Estate wine, so looking forward to being able to do it at such a bargain price. [cheers.gif]