Kinsman Inaugural Release

Yep, I hear you, Jay, I need it like a hit in the head, as well…but you never know.

I tasted the 16’s last year, notes here: Kinsman Cabernet Previews - Diamond Mountain and Sleeping Lady - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

I also tasted a few days ago with Justin as noted above. Agree with his notes and feel the wines have improved in the bottle since last year. Outstanding juice and I’m a buyer!

[snort.gif]

Can I join you? That would be fun. And you have officially turned me into nerd so let’s do it! hahah

I agree…given it’s a first release I wish there was a mixed 3-pack option.

Hah my thinking exactly. I’m sitting on a 13 and 14 Fait Main Sleeping Lady…if I buy the Kinsman will def. want to pick up a 16 as well to do the comparison as you said. Bringing the spirit of Burgundy to Napa [cheers.gif]

Grabbed some anjea

I don’t see an option to order any wine when I logged in. Where did you order?

Go to checkout, then view cart, then hit the link to “I don’t see anything, let us rectify that”. Then realize you don’t want three bottles. Then come back here.

Same problem…I had to log out and click the email link for the order form to show up.

You have to click the link in the email. If anyone wants to split some Rhad, let me know, I’m in the Bay Area.

i went for it, despite trimming much elsewhere. Talent + sounds like very good people and a vineyard area i have less experience

Same here, dropped off another list to make room for this one.

The struggle is real…to push or not push the purchase button. If you had to go with one or the other, where’s everyone leaning? Help shove me over the edge please.

I went ahead and bought both three packs. Not buying Scarecrow and Maybach anymore, so I needed a gap filler.

In as well…solid background, good people and friends who have raved.

Porque no?

Pricing for one. Also, I have found the Materium to be getting sweeter and more concentrated for my tastes in recent vintages. We had a magnum of 2005 two weeks ago that was freaking amazing. I don’t see the past few releases lasting, much less improving, for 14 years.

After some hemming and hawing (and an OK from the SO…) I’m in for the Rhadamanthus.