Kinsman Inaugural Release

In for both…very intrigued.

Ok I made the jump as well…couldn’t say no. I was hoping for a mixed 3-pack so if anyone wants a bottle or two of each let me know and I’m willing to split it up at cost then ship when it arrives.

If anyone in New York bought more than they would have liked I’d be happy to chip in for a bottle or two.

So did this sell out ?

My offer still shows as available to purchase, so doesn’t seem so.

I imagine it will eventually sell out.

The only two certain immediate sell outs now in Napa are Screaming Eagle and MacDonald, I would imagine. Not to say that others don’t, but I think those two are the dead locks for right quick and in a hurry.

Can’t speak to whether it’s sold out, but wish list was granted today.

Anyone not buying mind sharing their allocation? Intrigued by the project and didn’t sign up in time.

As far as I know the official release will be on the fall.

Oh that’s good, thank you for the heads up.

I’m impatient though so if anyone is passing, I’m certainly interested.

For those loving Sleeping Lady Vineyard, I would highly recommend Nicholson Jones, made by Julien Fayard. And I agree with Bill Texs’ comment on Materium. I just had one and it tasted more like a Mike Smith wine than TRB. You should add Realm to the list of selling out immediately…

This was supposed to be officially released today. Anyone see an offer yet?

Offer hit my inbox a bit ago. Reviews are stellar.

Really excited for this project. Tasted with Shea back in July and went in for a 3 pack of each. Really great stuff they’re making and excited to see where this goes.

The early bird gets the wine. Congratulations Shae and Nigel. Your debut is a monster smash already. The Rhadamanthus already sold out. In less than an hour and a half. Originally I put in order for the Rhadamanthus only, but then realized I probably should try both. Charge card be damned, but I am pretty sure I wont be sorry. I suspect these will be a hot commodity and tough to find at retail.

The wines from Nigel and Shae Kinsman are well worth getting on the list for. I just devoted three pages to them in my latest issue. I met Nigel years ago at Stagecoach and very happy to see the success he and his family are having with this project.

Ugh. I snoozed for a couple of hours and only got to the Anjea. Oh well. Looking forward to trying it out.

1 Like

I was able to snag both 3-packs. Really looking forward to trying these. It’s going to be tough to let these sit awhile first.

I recommend holding for at least a year on both wines.

Nick I’m not wanting my full allocation of Anjea. Let me know if you want a bottle or two.