Kinsman Inaugural Release

In for a three pack of the Diamond Mountain juice. Would’ve liked to grab the Sleeping Lady as well but with Greer last week, Memento Mori today, and MacDonald next week, September is gonna be a rough month for the AMEX…

And it looks like both are now sold out.

What was the per-bottle price of the Sleeping Lady and the Diamond Mountain?

$195 and $235

I was able to get a pack of the Sleeping Lady. Shae was super helpful. If anyone in the NYC area wasn’t able to get some I’d be happy to share a bottle at cost.

I’d also swap one (plus the price difference) for a bottle of the Diamond Mountain if anyone has interest.

Any reactions?

Kinsman already sold? There was only one release.

Isn’t that just a distributor? I notice they also have Drouhin in their portfolio and I’m fairly sure they didn’t buy Drouhin.

I read it as a sale but you could be right. Wording is definitely vague.

99% sure this is just for distro.

Go to the source for answers. From Shae Kinsman when asked if the winery was bought already: “No, no - not bought! They are just distributing our wine in the UK. Breathe easy :wink:”. How great is it that these winery owners take the time to converse with us regular blokes!

The name of the brand is now Kinsman Eades as there was a prior trademark for Kinsman. This issue hadn’t been settled by the time I published so my reviews in hardcopy are listed as ‘Nigel and Shae Kinsman’. They are being changed to correct in the digital version.

1 Like

cough shameless plug cough cough

I believe both are made at Wheeler Farms. I tasted some nice wines there a few months ago.

Actually just setting the record straight since nobody else seemed to notice it. What’s your problem?

Anyone tasted the Kinsman 2017’s yet ?

Anyone purchasing a magnum of either of the 2016s this week?

Diamond Mountain mag $570 3L $1295
Anjea mag $490 3L $1125

The official release is 6/4 but some were granted early access based on membership.

In for 1 Anjea mag.

1 Like

Didn’t get an allocation!

Picked up a 1.5L of each

no allocation either.