KJ has bought another Oregon winery

If this is a guessing game, by process of elimination any winery owned by someone who chose winery ownership as an optional lifestyle choice has to be eliminated. Sorry, no new owners for Domaine Serene et. al.
Equally improbable are wineries that cater to a limited set, i.e. AFWE.
More likely will be wineries that aim at the Informed Masses, a contradictory term I made up to describe those who know enough to think they know a lot, as opposed to most of us who know enough to realize that we really don’t know much at all.
Another criteria for KJ seems to be instant name recognition, plus critical acceptance by the mass wine press. Add to that, reasonably aggressive expansion attempts, and a size that puts a strain on capital to make the leap to national distribution.
I’d say as a joke, Patricia Green, only because Jim brought it up. More likely Lange, or maybe Raptor Ridge.

Peter Hickner

The bigger the winery, the better the chances. Owning vineyards a major plus, if not a requirement.

I’m going with Rex Hill/A to Z

This. Last time he was in VA slinging wine he was making no-drip pouring spouts out of $100 bills.

Wow, deliver wine all day and then see Steel Pulse open for Ziggy Marley and this is what happens.

By the way the van does have an engine. Check for yourself about the candy.

Rex Hill = good guess.

JD

I want to know about the Trump bumper sticker. [swearing.gif]

Wild ass guess: Ken Wright Cellars

RT

Patricia Green Cellars?!? [snort.gif]

Franny Beck newhere

[Shakes fortune telling 8 ball]

[Gazes into the dark blue magical fluid and sees multi-sided answering device rise to the clear, plastic surface…]

“Signs point to NO”

[Goes about day.]

It says, “Make Trump Drumpf again”!

Yep, it was us! [welldone.gif] Read all about it in our release letter later today
it was not us

If you hadn’t used the word small, my guess would have been Shea. It would have to be that kind of money for that size.

So, my guess is Antica Terra or Bergstrom.

Maybe Adam Lee knows.
Rex Hill was my very first thought too. But I would not call Rex Hill small.
My guess is Brooks.

How about Cameron?

It was a good guess for reasons I shouldn’t divulge but you are correct, it is not who KJ just purchased.

Was this intended to be a joke?
If not, you one crazy dude Mike. If you are proven correct, I will pay for lunch at your beloved Kihachi.
I don’t know crap when it comes to the inside workings of Oregon pinot producers, but Cameron is the last winery that I think would sell out to KJ.

Exactly! Cameron would be the last winery anyone would think of!

Kihachi is only open for dinner! [cheers.gif]

Argyle?