Kutch coming 1-28

I use gmail and Jamie’s mailer did not get tagged as spam.

I switched from Vertical Response to iContact for the email. From reviews online, iContact appears to have the best reviews in the market. That said, they all suck in my mind as I had about a dozen emails from people informing me they didn’t get their email or that it went to their spam folder.

On travel and not having much luck ordering. I will get back and order when I am on my own network.

Once you submit an order did you receive an e-mail confirming receipt of the order? I put in my order a few days ago and I believe I saw a screen shot saying something like “Thanks for the Order.” Last January, I know that I received an e-mail from Jamie thanking me for my order but maybe the ordering system changed. I know that credit cards are not charged until February 11th so maybe nothing is sent until then.

That’s pretty much the way it is. No confirmation until the 11th

Thanks Peter…just wanted to confirm.

Previous years, he emailed out a form (I think in excel) which you emailed back, and he promptly responded with a thank you note when he received he email.
This year he’s using google docs. I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet.

This is what Jamie said in his release letter:

“Please note; when you order you can “wish” for more bottles, which is possible with our online ordering link. If we can fulfill your “additional wish,” we will do so automatically when we transact. Please also note that this is not a “real time” order processing system. We are simply capturing your information (securely) and will begin processing credit cards on approximately February 11th. At that time you will receive a confirmation email and your card will be charged.”

Now that we are beyond the 11th. Anyone receive their confirmation email yet?? I don’t want to bother Jamie with an email if processing the credit cards just hasn’t begun yet.

I put an order in last week but have not received a confirmation as of today.

Ordered on 1/28, but no confirm and no charge on credit card yet.

Ditto.

Check Twitter - he is in Burgundy I believe.

http://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29528

Please make corrections to comply with the real names policy, thanks.

Sorry about that. Fixed!

No need to worry guys. Jamie will get the orders processed and confirmed. He is still pretty much a one man shop. Patience grasshoppers. [wink.gif]

Grasshoppers? Do they taste like ladybugs?

He emailed and is the northern Rhone and will process next week

Hope he isn’t learning to add syrah to his PNs [wink.gif]
Seriously, I don’t see why people are so worried about having their CCs charged.

All orders are 100% confirmed. Not to worry! I hope to have all orders processed by the last day of this month and ship out there-after. Thanks for the help expressing this sooner than my getting here Russ.