KUTCH Virtual Tasting with Jamie Kutch, This Friday @ 5PM PT/ 8PM ET

I’m in. Got 2016 Flagstaff and mcdougall.

Yes, I am interested. Thanks.

Wow, what a great response. I appreciate all of you taking to the idea as you have.

I’d like to let this run another 24-48 hours and ensure enough people see it. Then, we can see what we have and make some common sense decisions about how to structure the event to make sure we can create a great experience.

Again, let me underscore that I want to keep this simple and not over-engineer it. Certainly we could go a # of directions with this, adding complexity but my instinct is to keep this fun, collaborative and focused on letting people interact over the Kutch theme.

I’m in too…just name the time and place!!!

I’d appreciate an invitation.

I’d definitely love to attend

I’m in as well - EST person.

I’m in too is at all possible! If not, I’ll still open a Kutch any day of the week.

Thinking outloud…

What about if we do this next weekend, say on Saturday, at 4PM PT / 7PM ET? This keeps it off a weeknight and the impact for those working from home the following morning.

We can max this out to 100 people so it would seem no one will get excluded on attendance: if you want to attend, at this point (based on posted interest so far), we oughta be fine.

We’d encourage everyone to attend with a bottle of Kutch open, but in the spirit of inclusivity, if you cannot open a bottle but want to attend, you can.

All that said, address please the premise of doing this next Saturday at 4PM PT/ 7PM ET? Feedback please.

Please count me in. Thanks for all of your work.

Sounds good on the timing.

Time works for me

I think Saturday is a great idea and support Frank 100% in this selection.

Just to get feedback from the board, whether on this virtual tasting or one in the future, how would people feel about 7pm or 8pm ET Friday? I figure Friday evening is a good time where people may look to unwind after the week while also freeing up their Saturday evening for family and/or Netflix or whatever.

All feedback welcome.

Just remembered that Hardy Wallace is doing his Berserker pack web tasting next Saturday. It would be tough to do two in one day.

I’m in

Definitely intrested, and will participate if I can.

Frank - If the tasting happens on Saturday, 3/28 I will have to pass. It is literally the only day I can’t participate as it is my birthday (and it is a big one, a really big one [cheers.gif] ) and I already have plans for what I will eat and drink.

If the tasting winds up being any other day then count me in. Thanks again.

Any other feedback concerning Friday vs. Saturday?

I like this idea and would like to participate.
Friday or Saturday are both fine.
Thanks for organizing this.

Schedule’s wide open, its easy to pause Netflx. Hardest decision will be what to pop.