KUTCH Virtual Tasting with Jamie Kutch, This Friday @ 5PM PT/ 8PM ET

Friday could work

Either day works for me

Either day works for me.

Count me in. Please add me to the list.

Sounds great now that I can negotiate the Zoom technology…lots of Kutch to choose from though I too would prefer not to have to choose Kutch over Dirty and Rowdy. Surely some way to do both?

Maybe given that the Dirty & Rowdy tasting is on Saturday, perhaps Friday 4-5-6pm PST would be better for the group??? Or maybe Sunday??? I’ll be there regardless of whatever day is decided:)

No matter which day Frank and Jamie choose, I am ready.

Just brought in the following from storage:

3x 2011 Savoy Vineyard
1x 2011 Fallstaff Vineyard
2x 2012 Sonoma Coast

Let’s go!
20200324_104344.jpg

Hardy is 2PM on Saturday, and the proposed next WB Virtual event would be Friday night as well (I have been on all 4 since we kicked these off, and we have been seeing about a dozen people on average attend). Sunday may be a good place to land the Kutch event, but there are always conflicts it seems. I don’t want to get in the way of these events, yet also we have comments above where the adoption challenge is not all that large, i.e. a few people may have dual interest but given the size of our WB community, there is enough Kutch folks who are not doing the other events, etc.

Jamie and I will talk today and then send out the date/time, plus the link for the event. I’ll update Post #1 with all the final details once we set it.

This Friday @ 5PM PT / 8PM ET is when we will do this. That gives people 30 mins to join the event, and if they want to drop at 530 and do the Wine Berserker scheduled video chat, they can do that, too.

I’ll update Post #1 with the connection link shortly.

Love it. Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting herding cats and threading the needle with all the conflicts.

See you Friday!

I’m so in…thank you Frank for organizing this!

Thanks Len. Coincidentally, I just posted the connection info into POST #1.

Talk to you all on Friday at 5PM PT / 8PM ET.

For the event tomorrow (Friday), some of you may want to share what you are opening. I took a look at my CT listing and I’ll do the 2013 Falstaff, which I haven’t tasted since May 2017.

If you have picked a Kutch for the event, post it. Be interested to see your selections.

As a reminder, the event connection details are in Post #1 at the bottom. Thanks everyone, see some of you tomorrow at 5PM PT / 8PM ET. STAY SAFE!

Frank - I should be able to participate.
I will open a 2010 Kutch Pinot Noir McDougall Ranch.
Jeff

It’s been a rough week
94693E64-B40B-40B2-BC88-84C19E63FB4A.jpeg

David, get after it. I gotta bottle too i need to taste. You joining tomorrow?

Jeff, good one. I’ve got very little 2010 left. Hope to see you tomorrow.

My wine is TBD. Depends on what I can grab without moving cases. Probably something young.

I’m going with a bit of age…if I was “techy” enough to post a pic, we would all be looking at a Kanzler 07!

Planning on it, Frank

Buek, I thought about opening the 2018 Sonoma Coast Chard, so perhaps you give that a go if you got your shipment already.