La Pelle Offer Out

offer out for the 2021 SVDs - $435/3-pack, thinking about this one.

1 Like

Received my allocation offer this morning and it’s $145 bottle for top-notch wine (that punches way above that price point).

1 Like

This will be my first go at the La Pelle SVD’s anyone have any experience with the different bottlings?

1 Like

Great people/wines/vintage/pricing. No specific notes, but tasted with Grassi (also recommend) and La Pelle in December and the SV La Pelles are fantastic for the price.

2 Likes

Cellar Tracker scores are fantastic and it seems like people prefer the Ceniza and Alluvium bottlings compared to the Red Hen. All 3 are amazing though.

1 Like

These wines are some of the best QPRs with tremendous profiles that over deliver in all of their offerings. We are getting a steal with the ability to purchase wines made by one of the most highly skilled winemakers responsible for Melaka’s highest end clients (Tusk, Vice Versa, Dana Estates, etc etc) but able to offer these wines in his style vs Melka from grapes they essentially farm themselves (his partner I Silverado farming allowing them to farm their grapes as if their own).

Even their entry level cuvée is outstanding and worth looking in to not to mention the Chablis like Chard, N. Rhône like Syrah, SB, Reserve, etc etc

2 Likes

Agree with ryan on this!

2 Likes

Finally was able to snatch a single bottle of their 2021 Napa Valley ($80) and I’m really looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Late to this show but if you bought these you will be VERY pleased. Got to taste through these all with Maayan and they all punch well above their weight! I only wish I could buy more

3 Likes

2021 La Pelle Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve release is May 7th.

1 Like

Reserve offer is live, order in!

1 Like

In!

2 Likes

Nice and I believe same price as the '19 ($555 3 pk).

A lot of Napa producers have been talking about pulling in the reins on ripeness and producing fresher more balanced cabernet. La Pelle have been doing that all along… I’ve been tasting and buying these from the beginning and these 2021’s are their best yet (IMHO)…

2 Likes

So pull the trigger on a 3pk? :grin:

1 Like

Sounds like ill have to pull the trigger then!

1 Like

+1 and the complexity and depth is way above anything else in this price range.

2 Likes

Is this one we see shoot up to MacDonald level prices in the next few years? Sounds like a future star from everything I have read.

1 Like

Are you talking about the ‘21 SVD’s or’ 21 Reserve?

'21 SVD’s - $145 per bottle
'21 Reserve - $185 per bottle

I thought MacDonald was $199 per bottle if you were on their coveted mailing list.

Reserve. It’s the only offering I got unfortunately (still thankful I got it).