LADD CELLARS: Chardonnay, Pinot, CabFranc & Tempranillo * Offer Closed *

Thanks John.

Also, turns out the Texas thing was an error on my shipper’s part. It’s being fixed, and I’m changing my webpage now, so you’ll be able to ship to TX ‘soon’. Will keep you updated. Thanks!

In for two Chard Classics and a Tempranillo adventure!

Thanks Sheila!

Also, the changes to allow shipping to Texas have been made…so fire away if you’re inclined! :slight_smile:

Also, I’m up to date on all the orders that I know about. If you haven’t heard from me, check your spam filter…also, send me a PM…I check those often, as often as email.

Thanks everyone!

In for 2 of the Chard. Classics.

and you’re not kidding about that '17 Voile — wowza!!!

Order in for 1 mixed PN and 2 classics!

At least we can buy two Voile this year!

Thanks Eric.

1 Like

In for a couple of the mixed chardonnay.

Built to age you say? This purchase won’t make it through the spring

In for a bunch of different packs.

I had that 2008 RRV pinot in the last year or so, mind-blowingly good.

The chardonnays are also awesome, perfect for many of the tastes popular on WB. Really, everything Eric makes is a big win.

In for Classics Chardonnay and Classics Pinot! Had to check my Ladd inventory to see what I already had. I also had the '08 RRV Pinot about a year or so ago. It was terrific!

in for classic pinot 3 pack and tempranillo adventure. looks great!!!

In for Mixed Chard and Mixed Pinot 3 packs and a 2019 Chard 2 pack. A friend opened a 2014 Chardonnay last night as part of a BD blowout and among more than 15 wines from past BDs, it was one of the stars. There was some debate about whether it was more reminiscent of Chablis or Chassagne, but none over its grace and quality.

In for a mixed case of Chards. Glad to be a repeat buyer of Eric’s wines!

In for some Chardonnay!! So Good! Thanks Eric

In for mixed chard and classics chard.

If you can, get a bottle of the Voile - really special.

But, hey, Eric - you need to add CT links for the 2019 wines!

bought 2 of the classic chardonnay packs

Excited for the chards and pinots!

Grabbed a classic Chards pack and went off the beaten path for a pack of Tempranillo. First time buyer!

I’d have links, but there aren’t any CT notes on my 2019 Chards yet…because I only recently began releasing them.

It’s because I keep my Chardonnay in barrel and in bottle longer than most, times that are inline with Grand Cru Burgundy. These times can be somewhat variable, but esp in bottle since I want it to show well well when it’s release. A bit tight is fine, since air time can help that, and that’s an interesting phase of a wine’s life. I’m willing to put up with this inconvenience/etc for a better & more interesting wine, even if it’s a pain.

1 Like

In for mixed case of chards and pinots. Last year’s BD purchases were wonderful, looking forward to these!