LADD CELLARS: Chardonnay, Pinot, CabFranc & Tempranillo * Offer Closed *

In for a Classic Pinot pack. I’ve “known” Eric online for years but never tried the wines, so I’m looking forward to it.

I’ve extended my BD offer…so fire away! :slight_smile:

The chards are really, really good. As Eric mentioned in his post, they do show best by pouring 8oz into a pyrex cup, repouring back into the bottle, then recorking. Remove from fridge and decant 15-30 mins before serving.

2 Likes

Hey Eric,

What a wonderful opportunity to grab some of your wines. Lately, I’ve been savoring your 2015 Chard. I just bought the Classic Chardonnay 2 pack, and I could not pass up your pinots, so I bought the Classic Pinot 3 pack. Many thanks!

Bob

Thanks Bob and everyone that have ordered…a great response! Woo Hoo.

I place an order earlier this morning. I got a message that said an invoice would be sent to me via email. Is this an automated email, or do you send it manually Eric? Just checking because I have not received anything yet. Looking forward to trying the newer vintages of your Chards, I really enjoyed the wines from last years BerserkerDay!

Hey Paul,

That’s a great point that I should clarify in my message.

That part of the process is manual, not automated. I’m about to run out the door for a bit so you’ll get the invoice and payment link in an hour or so.

Thanks for the order…I love how my Chardonnays are shaping up, 19 is a great vintage imo and I love how the other vintages are aging/evolving.

Thanks again!

I reloaded with Chards and a bit of Pinot. Thank you Eric for helping me with my order.

Hey, my internet is out currently. I’ll process the new orders when it’s back up. Sheesh.

Arrg…My INet is still out and I’m out for the rest of the day. But all orders will be in and I’ll handle them late tonight. Thanks!

Took a quick break during the 49er game to order a couple Chards and Cab Franc. Considering this a good luck purchase.

Getting to be last call here folks…order up if you’re gonna!

Much thanks to everyone that took the plunge and got some to try out. That’s greatly appreciated…there’s something interesting in each one.

1 Like

I think I ordered two of the mixed chardonnays. Feel free to make them all 2015’s, I just opened my last bottle of that wine and it’s stunning.

1 Like

Hey Eric - When are you planning to ship?

Hey Andrew, in the next week or two…the temps look good.

2 Likes

Giant props on the 2019 chard

• 2019 Ladd Cellars Chardonnay - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Coast (5/5/2022)
    Medium yellow. Nose is cool, can’t pin it down, but it’s cross between sweet peas and fennel. Palate has three distinct phases. Starts with pineapple on the attack and then lemon. The finish is lemon and basil. Very very nice.

Posted from CellarTracker

Duplicate post, Mods?

[snort.gif]