LAST DAY (my Birthday, too) :.tercero wines - PINOTS *** ROSES *** NEW BABY ON THE WAY!!!!

Order in for the Pinots! Thanks for doing this. Hope to see you around (and belated congrats on impending fatherhood!) -GREG

Alrighty, got in for the White Sampler - wife LOVES these wines and would kill me for not buying them.
Also, regarding to the price increase, it’s understandble and only $10 difference than last year.
After these past years from hell - completely reasonable :slight_smile:
Looking forward to these fantastic wines again.

Just my 2 cents … the best Rosé in town.

IN

[cheers.gif]

Rodrigo,

Awwww shucks - thank you [drinkers.gif]

Excited to finally get these pinots in bottle and into your hands!

Cheers

1 Like

Greg,

Thank you - and yep, hope to connect in person once again soon.

Cheers

Richard,

Thank you my friend - I’ve been trying to hold prices as best as I can and will continue to do so as long as I can.

Cheers

1 Like

Peter,

Thank you so much! I’m really digging how both of my 2020s are still drinking - and really psyched about the 2021s at this stage. The cinsault may surprise some folks this year - and the mourvedre is just rocking!

Cheers

I popped a 2020 Cinsault last night as part of my youngest granddaughter’s first birthday celebration, good stuff indeed!

In for a case of 2021 Rose!

Thank you - what did the granddaughter think? [wow.gif]

Cheers

Thank you - and glad you worked out the kinks [cheers.gif]

Cheers

A 6 pack of Rhone Reds and a 6 pack of Rhone whites.

Larry’s rose’s are an easy Berserker Day purchase for us! I’m in for the Pinots too! I have tried the Pinots and they are super balanced. I definitely recommend buying them.

Bob,

Thank you my friend - always appreciated!

Cheers

Thanks my friend - and am I turning this into ‘Jill’s Special’ as you requested? And sorry I didn’t call you back earlier . . . [snort.gif]

Cheers

1 Like

Went for the same case of the 2020 Roses I bought last year…cuz I want a little more age on them! I suck them down too quickly! Also…gotta have those Pinots! flirtysmile

Btw, no CT entry for the pinots yet?

Wassup baby daddy! How much rose do I need to buy to help out with your au pair? two cases?

Thanks Buzz - and no CT yet . . .perhaps I need to do or does someone else do that? Never had that issue before . . .

Cheers!

Oh, almost forgot, congrats on the wedding and the baby.
Another little grape stomper.

Tried the roses for the first time last year, and regretted getting only a half case. Not making that mistake this year! In for the full case.