LAST DAY (my Birthday, too) :.tercero wines - PINOTS *** ROSES *** NEW BABY ON THE WAY!!!!

Betty,

Thank you so much - they really do age well, so even if you can’t consume them all during the summer and fall, they are still good . . . even until the next year. That’s why I’m offering specials on last year’s rose as well - still drinking beautifully!

Cheers

1 Like

Oh trust me - I don’t have any trouble finishing a case! champagne.gif

Order in for a Rhone Red 6 pack. First time buyer so excited to try these!

Congrats on getting married. We’ll have to open some Champagne in a couple of weeks! champagne.gif

Marc,

Thank you - and I hope these not only meet but exceed your expecations . . .

Cheers!

Kevin,

Indeed - but I’ll have to drink for 3 [snort.gif]

Did you get my latest email? Let’s nail this down.

And I’m hoping to bring pre-bottling samples of at least one of the pinots to share at dinner!

Cheers

1 Like

Sending out dinner email now! I was hoping we’d get to try the new pinots!

Larry - decided to double down on the pinots!! Hmm, wonder if I should just take it up to a case?..

In for the Pinots!

Added them as new wines to CellarTracker too.

1 Like

In for the 6 pack of rhone reds. Excited to try.

Larry, I’ve been meaning to try some of your wine for years. In for a sixer of the 2021 Rose’.

In for the White/Red Sampler pack. Congrats on the wedding and the soon to be addition to the family!

First time buyer. In for the Rhone Red 6-pack. Excited to try them. Congrats on the wedding and the baby!

Can’t tell a lie, I ordered the case of Pinot a couple days ago, and we are looking forward to it… and the baby!

Thanks all! At the winery topping and prepping for bottling in a few weeks - keep the questions, comments . . .and orders coming!

Cheers

In for the Rose - it is my wife’s favorite (along with your Petite Sirah)!

02476D4C-2B57-4CA0-89DF-B929FDC454C2.jpeg
Don’t hate me because I still have some Cinsault. Enjoying as I peruse all the offers. Love Larry’s wines…Off to choose this year’s purchase!

Love seeing this! Thank you!

1 Like

Ordered up a 6 of the 2021 roses - loved the 2020s we got last year!

Yes, I’m weak. Wasn’t going to buy at all this year, and I’m already on my second order after less than half an hour on the early purchase forum. Must . . . log . . . off . . .

Thank you Donna for your ‘weakness’ flirtysmile