*** LAST DAY *** tercero wines - Rose Futures, Sampler 6 Packs, Free Shipping!

Order in for the Grenache and Mourvedre sixer, right up my alley these days.

My CT notes tell me I’m I haven’t been imbibing enough Tercero, and I really enjoyed the 2013 SBC Mourvedre recently. So that will be fixed :slight_smile:

Larry, if it’s OK, I’d like to save you the shipping cost and pick up at your tasting room.

The mourvedre rose is among the best roses I have had - with Texas summer coming sooner than I think, I am in for a case of rose!

Ahh, I missed the shipping code on checkout… Well, in any event, excited for more rose. Thanks!

Hey Larry,

Thanks for the amazing offers! Chalk me up for one of the Red 6 packs! Verizon is killing me right now!!!

Might have just fixed it - let me know

Cheers

Should be fixed - let me know

Cheers

Hey folks - if you live in one of the states mentioned in the thread, there may be some ‘glitches’ and I do apologize. Please reach out and I’ll make sure the orders go through. Also, I may have to ‘charge back’ a bit of shipping for those specific states as my costs to ship to those specific ones are MUCH higher due to needing to go through a broker. Please have patience and reach out directly at larry@tercerowines.com if you run into any specific issues . . .

Cheers!

What a day for connection problems and slow internet (on my end, not Larry’s)! Order finally in for the red six pack. Thanks, Larry.

All set, order placed for the whites.

In for a six pack of red and a case of rose. And FWIW I think we are all experiencing “connection issues” and “slow internet” today- I’ll bet Larry is getting slammed!

Thanks Larry. Order in for one red and one white sampler.

In for 6 of the rose! I can now mark 2 BD orders off my wishlist.

In for a Rosé 6 pack!

Picked up a Rose 6 pack

Placed my order for the All Whites 6er! Looking forward to it.

Ok, pulled the trigger on the 6 whites

BUT - this may just be a start depending on what happens tonight during the virtual tasting :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Could be some Rose in our future

WIFE IS VERY EXCITED about both Today, Tonight and Tomorrow (damn credit card!!)

Thanks for all of the love thus far, folks! Just a heads up that I’ll be doing the ‘drawing’ for the first Magnum give away about 4PM today PST so GET THOSE ORDERS IN BEFOREHAND TO QUALIFY! The second one will be right after we officially ‘close up’ at about 7pm PST (or thereabouts) . . .

And remember - only those who POST HERE WHAT THEY PURCHASED qualify!

Cheers!

1 Like

Really love these wines! And looking forward to tasting with you tonight- especially the Roussanne and Cinsault. Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Just ordered a 6-pack of Rose!

Thanks Ruthie - looking forward to tonight as well!

And hope you’re keeping busy with the GREAT offers that Big Basin is offering!!!

Cheers!

In for a 6 pack of the rose. Excited to finally try one of Larry’s wines!